View Poll Results: Who should leave WWE for TNA?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Matt Hardy

7 41.18%
  • Evan Bourne

5 29.41%
  • Mark Henry

2 11.76%
  • John Morrisson

3 17.65%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I really think that TNA should not worry about bring in anymore WWE stars and really focus on their younger stars. Only people I think they should bring in I Shelton and Haas. Christen should come back because they are doing nothing with him and I think that he will never get the big one while he is there

Christian was a better fit in TNA. Matt Hardy and Chavo Guerrero will have good back stories to get them there and they could really use the changing enviornment. Someone who has not been mentioned....Kane. I think he would be a great other monster character there to battle Abyss. TNA could give him a name change and use him in a way like they tried to do with Rellik, except as a fan favorite. Kane could use the fresh and new competition.

Fresh Member
    Why to TNA? if they go to TNA they wont be used right and will just be more of a mess and more confusion. If any of those guys were to leave i'd say go to ROH, not the Number 3 Company, TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyWonder View Post
    Christian was a better fit in TNA. Matt Hardy and Chavo Guerrero will have good back stories to get them there and they could really use the changing enviornment. Someone who has not been mentioned....Kane. I think he would be a great other monster character there to battle Abyss. TNA could give him a name change and use him in a way like they tried to do with Rellik, except as a fan favorite. Kane could use the fresh and new competition.

Kane is really old. He has already had a really good career with the WWE an he wouldn't go to TNA just to shit all over it. He knows about TNA... He knows how they do things.. An he has never once made the attempt to go there. He is also the current Champion on the smackdown! brand. So, sorry pal, but Kane is most likely going to retire with WWE.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Kane has been on WWE books for goodness knows how long. He was Issac Yakem (don't know how you spell it). then fake diesel (sorry if i'm spoiling it for you kids). But he has been with WWE for a long, long time and there is no way he would go to TNA. He has managed to play his role very well and is respected back stage. Youtube him in WCW, he went by his real name then. Just shows how WCW couldn't market anything for poo back then, I mean they have Diesel and Kane in the palm of their hands, yet WWF(E) snag em....

R.I.P. Guys

To be completely honest I think TNA should take in Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, The Dudebusters, Zack Ryder, Santino Marella, Joey Mercury, Vladimir Kozlov, Beth Phoenix, William Regal, Goldust. Just to name a few.. An before somebody responds to me calling them 'WWE left overs' that is completely stupid. If I worked for Aflac an then went over to Geico would I be concisdered Aflac left overs or would I just be acknowledged as another employee? An what about the Tna guys who went over to WWE.. I don't see you calling them TNA leftovers? Exactly! These guys are only trying to make a living, and I really don't care how many former WWE guys end up in TNA. TNA currently has all of the bigs names, and SOME decent talent.. Not as much as they used to have, but it's still significant enough for them to gather a lot of fans if they were to start going live regularly an tour like the WWE does. However, they just have to find a way over their financial lump first.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Evan Bourne and Morrison still have things to accomplish in the WWE. Mark Henry can retire, for all I care.
    If I can be serious for a minute..

EWNCW - E Wrestling News Championship Wrestling