Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Jammin View Post
    I only had the chance to watch abit of him in TNA,I think he was involved in an angle with Abyss. I would have loved for him to get a good push in WWE but from what I've heard he was an absolute prick back then, which lead to his release.

But even when he was on Heat, he was awesome with his promos.
    Yes his promos on heat were great, I use to love his quote "What about me, what about Raven" almost as good as "quoth the raven, nevermore"

To get that much heat, on a show like Sunday night heat was rare.

This is my favorite Raven match from the WWE, if you skip to 9:52 the reaction to when Raven began to hit Rhyno with the kitchen sink. I felt if on a bigger ppv, that could have really made Raven. I mean it was so cool, I felt for a split second the crowd was behind Raven, and wanted him to win. A great forgotten moment.

Nothing is evder really original in wrestling. The NWO was taken from a storyline in Japan. Alberto Del Rio is a ripoff of JBL and JBL is a ripoff of The Million Dollar Man.

No just no.

Not even close Raven could never cut a promo near as good as Wyatt can.

Ya know, I never actually saw any resemblance until I read this thread's title. Loved Raven in ECW. Loved Raven in WCW. He never really got the chance to shine in WWE, tbh.

But I feel liike Wyatt has Raven on promos. And it's the characters that breaks 'em apart. Both were cult leaders, but Raven came off as his actions were bein driven by angst and a necessity to combat "the norm". Wyatt's actions are still largely unexplained, but appear much more paranormal in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by wwefan1991 View Post
    No just no.

"Victims.. Aren't we all ?"

No just no.

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    No just no.

Are you high? Raven can cut better promos than just about anyone in the wrestling business today!
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

bray wyatt a raven ripoff? No. Characters may both have followers but thats about the only things the same. And while Bray can cut a damn good promo consistantly, Raven's promos were the shit(as in fucking great) look up his stuff from ECW(not the wwe rebooted version) and look at his stuff from WCW. He could even cut a pretty good promo as Scotty Flamiingo(his character before Raven)

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Wait! You telling me that the 'E doesn't come up with new gimmicks for wrestlers?!?!? So, I could easily say that John Cena is a ripoff of Hulk Hogan. OMG!

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

As a big fan of Raven i can agree with the OP there are a LOT of similarities but that isn't a bad thing