Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Am I the only one who dislikes Magnus?

He's an average worker at best,with no personality. Am I the only one who sees this?

I think he has potential...Not many in TNA have a personality. But I agree, he's nothing special. He could be the future but has some work to do first.

He's not the worst i've ever seen but they are definitly making him out as more than he is. I loved the British Invasion tag Team but i think as a singles guy Magnus is out of his league at this level. And his promo skills aren't great. But i think with some work he could be good

NXT is the best show out there !

Quote Originally Posted by samisevil777 View Post
    He's an average worker at best,with no personality. Am I the only one who sees this?

No, you are not. I think he has a good look and he has improved 10 fold from when he started, but he definately still has more to work on. In about 4 more years, I can see him being something more, but he still has some time on his side to become what they are hoping he will be. Time will tell, but I have seen moments where he can shine - The London Impact with him and Joe and about 2 months ago when he was in the ring, facing off with Mr. Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

I think his in ring work is fine but his mic skills need a lot of work before he becomes a top guy, its all a bit stilted and unremarkable at the moment.

Blog Entries
    He's very good for a guy that's only 26. And as Darkside Ron Gavin said, he improved a lot. I really liked the tag period with Joe, and that wasn't just Joe.

He should stay clear from the title etcetera, but I'd like to see him in the upper midcard for a few years, competing with Joe, Angle, Roode, and think that those guys can help him to become very good.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

He is just about ok i think nothing special about him.

You are not alone. I don't think he's bad, he seems to lack spark in his character, but he's not awful either. Perhaps a good old fashion feud (one that lasts for a couple of months, something TNA has trouble trying to stick to) with a great wrestler like Joe or Kurt will propel him. Until then, I just see another Crimson.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

I think he needs a gimmick. Something for people to get behind or hate. So far, it's been some generic stuff, he needs something more.
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Yes, you're the only one