Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I going keep this short...
    I am one who believes TNA can do and be good if they concentrate on their home-grown talent (AJ Styles, Chris Sabin, Magnus, Abyss/Parks, Eric Young, Samoa Joe and so on) as well as mix in established names (Sting, Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Mr Anderson, and etc)..
    Until they do that more, which they had, but hadn't work TNA will never grow... or will remain where they at, as well as the network it self.. will add more to my though later..
    nail on head

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    I going keep this short...
    I am one who believes TNA can do and be good if they concentrate on their home-grown talent (AJ Styles, Chris Sabin, Magnus, Abyss/Parks, Eric Young, Samoa Joe and so on) as well as mix in established names (Sting, Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Mr Anderson, and etc)..
    Until they do that more, which they had, but hadn't work TNA will never grow... or will remain where they at, as well as the network it self.. will add more to my though later..
    As I said will add more thought to this.... Mixing up who they use can help as long as they don't over-use or someone or under-use.. As I said, use homegrown talent your Austin Aries, established names like Jeff Hardy, new stars like Ethan CarterIII who is basically a new talent with a few years of experience... Then reach out to the Matt Morgans, Pope Deniro, Joey Ryan, Mickie James, and other names from anywhere they can it don't matter if they had wrestle for ROH, WWE, NWA or any Indy or International company..

The bigger problem is TV..... I just don't see Impact getting higher ratings on Spike they will be stuck be 1 million and 1.7 million viewers (at the highest).. TNA really need more TV programs 1 or 2 hours more a week on another Viacom network be it MTV or CMT would be a good choice... just something to showcase talent you don't see on Impact or work more on establishing a good mid-carder..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Whatever happened to TNA Reaction? I really enjoyed that.