Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Big E's face turn

Hey everyone, this is the first forum I've started so be nice!

I've just watched the part of Smackdown where Big E Langstone made the save for CM Punk against Paul Heyman's guys after seemingly taking issue with being called a rookie by Paul Heyman. Now this could lead to a match pitting Punk and Big E vs Ryback and Curtis Axel and perhaps an IC title shot for Langstone. However, I can also see it leading to Big E becoming a Paul Heyman guy. Perhaps his attack on Smackdown was a statement to Paul Heyman with the intention of impressing him. Maybe it wasn't his intention but now Paul sees a potential partner for Ryback and will approach Big E. There are various possibilities and I would like to see what others think will happen?
    What?

Blog Entries
    I don't se it leading to Big E siding with Heyman, since by all reports, WWe management are high on Big E. Plus he was very over in NXT as a face before he was called up to the main roster, so I think they see him as a top face in the long run.
    I'm not really feeling Punk and Big E vs Ryback and Axel, but we'll no doubt see that match at some point, though I don't see that being a ppv match. I think Big E concentrating on Axel and the IC title and Punk carrying on vs Ryback is the more likely ppv destination.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Yeah the recent reports make me doubt that too. And I agree that we won't be seeing the tag match on a PPV. Most likely on the raw before HIAC. Maybe it's the years of watching the 'E that makes me try to second guess everything that's going to happen.
    What?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Van-Wilder View Post
    Yeah the recent reports make me doubt that too. And I agree that we won't be seeing the tag match on a PPV. Most likely on the raw before HIAC. Maybe it's the years of watching the 'E that makes me try to second guess everything that's going to happen.
    That's pretty much what we all do on these forums man! We all like to try and predict the future, saying what we'd like to see, what we think is going to happen or what would be interesting/cool to see happen!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

First and for all, welcome to the board.

Now OT, I think this migjt happen. I could see Big E. be a Paul Heyman guy, who gets over, wins a title and then turns on Heyman.

Fresh Member
    FINALLY! Big E' will be the best big baby face machine since the warrior!!!! 3 AINT ENOUGH MAN I NEED 5!

I am curious to see what Big E can do as a face. I heard he had this cool 5 count gimmick back in NXT.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I am curious to see what Big E can do as a face. I heard he had this cool 5 count gimmick back in NXT.
    He did. Pretty dominant when he did that. Can't wait for his face stuff. We could see shades of Monty Brown. Langston does have some silly side.

The dominant man in NXT now is Alexander Rusev. His debut match against Zigs was pretty good.

I've seen a few videos of him at fan access events and I'll think he'll pull of being a face very well, he has the personality. Just depends what creative chuck at him.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    He did. Pretty dominant when he did that. Can't wait for his face stuff. We could see shades of Monty Brown. Langston does have some silly side.

The dominant man in NXT now is Alexander Rusev. His debut match against Zigs was pretty good.
    Zigs as in Dolph Zigler? And I hope that they add it to the main shows. I think it would add even more character to him.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs