Page 1 of 23 123 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 225
  1. #1
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102

    2013 end of year awards

    So I was thinking tonight that we are drawing close to the end of 2013. Last year I did an end of the year awards show for all of the efeds, and was wondering if people want to see it again. I'm up for doing it again, as long as people are up for seeing it. So, what does your say?
     

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Sure, why not.

    Try to have a few more unique ones though if possible.

  3. #3
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Sure, why not.

    Try to have a few more unique ones though if possible.
    Anything that comes to mind?
     

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Why dafuq not. With Bear as an independent, would certainly be fair.

    And to see his face when IWA wins some awards this year will be fucking hilarious.


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  5. #5
    Define -some- xD
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

    Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

    Winner of BotN[Seraphim]



    I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

     

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,643
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Why dafuq not. With Bear as an independent, would certainly be fair.

    And to see his face when IWA wins some awards this year will be fucking hilarious.
    I feel the love buddy.
     

  7. #7
    Black Ninja! VanHooliganX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Vanity City
    Posts
    19,587
    Blog Entries
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    Anything that comes to mind?
    Manager of the year

    Promo of the year (I'm wording this 1 wrongly but basically instead of just 1 person it's the best promo done by a lot of people.)

    Maybe a comedy 1 like Jobber of the year would be a good joke 1 to just include. I assume people won't like this 1 but 1 joke award would be fine honestly.

    GM of the year

    Best build-up award

    You get the idea though. I assume APW are banned from these too lol

  8. #8
    Black Ninja! Dennis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    16,477
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHooliganX View Post
    Manager of the year

    Promo of the year (I'm wording this 1 wrongly but basically instead of just 1 person it's the best promo done by a lot of people.)

    Maybe a comedy 1 like Jobber of the year would be a good joke 1 to just include. I assume people won't like this 1 but 1 joke award would be fine honestly.

    GM of the year

    Best build-up award

    You get the idea though. I assume APW are banned from these too lol
    WE WANT APW!!!!!

    Also best jobber of the year? Clearly Benny The Ball would sweep that category...
    #BeJelly


  9. #9
    Black Ninja! BennyTheBall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,325
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    WE WANT APW!!!!!

    Also best jobber of the year? Clearly Benny The Ball would sweep that category...
    @IWABTB: ............................. #TeddyBear


    Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

    ...and then steal your girl!

    #BennysTeddy

     

  10. #10
    APW def has to be included. As for jobber of the year how could JJJ not be the winner? He just won the APW Jobberweight Championship at the last major APW PPV and he beat out # and Ryan Wells in a half elimination chamber match. I also think another catagory should be Number 1 Contender to Title Belts of the Year and I nominate Ryan Wells for that one.

    Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"


    ^
    ah, Renee Young


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.