Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Daniel Bryan vs a bear. Book that.

LOL! That's brightened up my night!
    Aslong as he commentates on it too. "Oh my gosh Josh, this is it! It's the bear hug! NO WAY!"
    Sadly WWE took that video off Youtube.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Seems like something they would do in some japan organization. So I typed in broom wrestling, and this is what I get.

This is the best wrestling video ever!

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

Wow, I was off topic. Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk 60 Minute Ironman Match. I would rather Daniel Bryan not wrestle Randy Orton as we have seen that several times this year, and we have already seen him face John Cena at Summerslam.

I want something we haven't seen in a while. That's one of the reasons Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker was so great. They didn't have a match at Summerslam or even Raw before WM25. They just had it at WM25 and then 26. No in between. Anyways, Bryan to hold the WWE Title from HIAC to WM, all for it.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6

Blog Entries
    I love to see Daniel Bryan vs Christian I think that could be great. It won't happen though .

So here's 5 I be ok with.

5. Daniel Bryan w/ Vince big show and hbk vs Dean Ambrose w/ the shield and hhh in corner

4. Daniel Bryan vs HHH

3. Daniel Bryan John Cena and Cm punk and Big Show vs the shield and ryback

2. Daniel Bryan vs cm punk wwe title

1. One you guys didn't even think of Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar this could steal show.

Lana the only reason i like Rusev

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Deception, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cross View Post
    Aslong as he commentates on it too. "Oh my gosh Josh, this is it! It's the bear hug! NO WAY!"
    Sadly WWE took that video off Youtube.
    Damnit! I was just looking for that! You can see it in the 'Best of Daniel Bryan' video that's up though!

"I can BEARly contain the suspense!!" "He BEARly got out of that BEAR Hug!!"
    Absolute GOLD!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

DANIEL BRYAN w/Vinnie Mac vs HHH w/Steph

vince doesnt like bryan, but he is the only guy that can help him regain power. HHH and stephanie took total control of wwe between now and Wrestlemania.
    HHH says he has beaten the best and can prove that by beating DB. Come Wrestlemania DB beats hhh and vince back in power.

Next night on raw, vince heel turn . He used bryan. And so on.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Damnit! I was just looking for that! You can see it in the 'Best of Daniel Bryan' video that's up though!

"I can BEARly contain the suspense!!" "He BEARly got out of that BEAR Hug!!"
    Absolute GOLD!
    LOL! Definetly the funniest WWE Moment of the Year! "This is unBEARable!" Haha! And I know right? WWE should have let it stay up.

I Have been Hoping for DB Vs Brock Lesnar since before Brock came back.They could put on a hell of a match if Brock goes back to his old style.The Build up would be awesome with Brock Mocking and Laughing at Bryan because he's half his size.Despite his size,if anyone could legit beat Lesnar it would be Bryan.His Mma training regime is unbelievable,Ive seen it.
    I want to see bryan take him to the limit,drop him in the middle of the ring,Grab a mic and say"This is how it's done Brock" Then hit a picture perfect Shooting Star Press and get the 3 count

Blog Entries
    At WM 30, DB will job to The Brooklyn Brawler, bc its best for business. U Mad?

Danial Bryan vs C.M Punk: Wrestlemania XXX
    60 Minute Iron Man Match
    WWE Championship

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS