Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    I love to see Daniel Bryan vs Christian I think that could be great. It won't happen though .

So here's 5 I be ok with.

5. Daniel Bryan w/ Vince big show and hbk vs Dean Ambrose w/ the shield and hhh in corner

4. Daniel Bryan vs HHH

3. Daniel Bryan John Cena and Cm punk and Big Show vs the shield and ryback

2. Daniel Bryan vs cm punk wwe title

1. One you guys didn't even think of Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar this could steal show.

Your list is just horrible. Danial Bryan vs Brock Lesner would not steal the show because Brock Lesner is too sloppy in the ring and might mess up the flow of Danial Bryan. A six man tag match with top superstars is highly impossible and it is a horrible way to utilize the roster since John Cena and C.M Punk are the best wrestlers in the business. Dean Ambrose vs Danial Bryan happens every other week on Monday Night Raw and even through they put on excellent matches on Raw, it is not a top notched match at Wrestlemania XXX. Triple H vs Danial Bryan is not impossible but it might not happen because it is rumored that Vince will take on HHH at Wrestlemania XXX with Vince picking a special enforcer to take on HHH. The only match that I would improve on this list is C.M Punk vs Danial Bryan for the WWE Championship in a 60 Minute Iron Man Match.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    At WM 30, DB will job to The Brooklyn Brawler, bc its best for business. U Mad?
    Even through it is just an opinion, that is a horrible match idea!

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Quote Originally Posted by rsf8405 View Post
    I Have been Hoping for DB Vs Brock Lesnar since before Brock came back.They could put on a hell of a match if Brock goes back to his old style.The Build up would be awesome with Brock Mocking and Laughing at Bryan because he's half his size.Despite his size,if anyone could legit beat Lesnar it would be Bryan.His Mma training regime is unbelievable,Ive seen it.
    I want to see bryan take him to the limit,drop him in the middle of the ring,Grab a mic and say"This is how it's done Brock" Then hit a picture perfect Shooting Star Press and get the 3 count

The match would not be good since Brock Lesner is very bad in the ring. Even through you made a connection between Brock Lesner and his flopped Shooting star press; Danial Bryan would not make a comparison between the Lesner/Angle match at Wrestlemania 19. Also how would you approach this match because you did not clarified that in your response.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    DANIEL BRYAN w/Vinnie Mac vs HHH w/Steph

vince doesnt like bryan, but he is the only guy that can help him regain power. HHH and stephanie took total control of wwe between now and Wrestlemania.
    HHH says he has beaten the best and can prove that by beating DB. Come Wrestlemania DB beats hhh and vince back in power.

Next night on raw, vince heel turn . He used bryan. And so on.

After Wrestlemania XXX, Danial Bryan should stop with the Corporation screwing him in every situation and start a new fresh rivalry.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    You know what I was just thinking about the other day? Notice a pattern between WM X and WM XX? At the end of each PPV, the people who were standing tall were well-respected technicians of their craft being eulogized and honored by the company and to me, it all looked like the WWE's way of recognizing the talent they had and the respect that they earned. For WM X, Bret Hart was holding the WWF title in victory. For WM XX, it was Chris Benoit. Should Daniel Bryan not win at HIAC but get into the WWE Championship match at Wrestlemania, I can see the WWE giving Daniel Bryan that kind of moment where he stands tall with the WWE title.
    Excellent comparisons but Danial Bryan will probably not main event Wrestlemania XXX.