Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by mr.onemanband View Post
    I love to see Daniel Bryan vs Christian I think that could be great. It won't happen though .

So here's 5 I be ok with.

5. Daniel Bryan w/ Vince big show and hbk vs Dean Ambrose w/ the shield and hhh in corner

4. Daniel Bryan vs HHH

3. Daniel Bryan John Cena and Cm punk and Big Show vs the shield and ryback

2. Daniel Bryan vs cm punk wwe title

1. One you guys didn't even think of Daniel Bryan vs Brock Lesnar this could steal show.

Your list is just horrible. Danial Bryan vs Brock Lesner would not steal the show because Brock Lesner is too sloppy in the ring and might mess up the flow of Danial Bryan. A six man tag match with top superstars is highly impossible and it is a horrible way to utilize the roster since John Cena and C.M Punk are the best wrestlers in the business. Dean Ambrose vs Danial Bryan happens every other week on Monday Night Raw and even through they put on excellent matches on Raw, it is not a top notched match at Wrestlemania XXX. Triple H vs Danial Bryan is not impossible but it might not happen because it is rumored that Vince will take on HHH at Wrestlemania XXX with Vince picking a special enforcer to take on HHH. The only match that I would improve on this list is C.M Punk vs Danial Bryan for the WWE Championship in a 60 Minute Iron Man Match.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS