Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

This years mark out moment?

So the summer has past and I would say that we still don't have moment that stands above the rest as far as moments in the WWE this year. I mean there are several great moments but there isn't a clear moment that everyone will always remember such as CM Punk's Pipebomb a couple years back... So I started to think about the greatest moments of the year and I realized while there might not be a great one, there are several very good ones... So I was wondering what moment stood out to guys?

To me there are a couple but the one I thought stood above all else was Daniel Bryan pinning John Cena cleanly. While he might have lost the belt soon after I'll admit I was pretty excited to see that go down. Needless to say I did think that Orton cashing in was a possibility but still, it was a rather cool moment to see my favorite wrestler in WWE today beat John Cena on one of the biggest stages in all of wrestling.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Cody Rhodes and Goldust winning their match at Battleground was my mark-out moment. The crowd was absolutely on fire and the finish to the match was anything but anti-climatic.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Cody Rhodes and Goldust winning their match at Battleground was my mark-out moment. The crowd was absolutely on fire and the finish to the match was anything but anti-climatic.
    Yea, if I had to choose a second I'd go with Cody Rhodes and Golddust winning that match... Even though I knew they were going to in... It was rather cool to see them actually pull it off.
    #BeJelly

Chris Jericho returning at the Royal Rumble. It's one of the few Jericho returns that came relatively out of the blue (i.e. without any video promos and such), and the fact that he entered 2nd, and lasted 47 minutes made it that more special.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Chris Jericho returning at the Royal Rumble. It's one of the few Jericho returns that came relatively out of the blue (i.e. without any video promos and such), and the fact that he entered 2nd, and lasted 47 minutes made it that more special.
    This.

Or Orton winning money in the bank. I never thought he would

I liked when John cena got injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    So the summer has past and I would say that we still don't have moment that stands above the rest as far as moments in the WWE this year. I mean there are several great moments but there isn't a clear moment that everyone will always remember such as CM Punk's Pipebomb a couple years back... So I started to think about the greatest moments of the year and I realized while there might not be a great one, there are several very good ones... So I was wondering what moment stood out to guys?

To me there are a couple but the one I thought stood above all else was Daniel Bryan pinning John Cena cleanly. While he might have lost the belt soon after I'll admit I was pretty excited to see that go down. Needless to say I did think that Orton cashing in was a possibility but still, it was a rather cool moment to see my favorite wrestler in WWE today beat John Cena on one of the biggest stages in all of wrestling.
    This is my same answer. And the return of Rob Van Dam (one of my favorite wrestlers of all time) who a lot of people around here believed he didn't have "it" anymore. But he still proved that he can go, like he did 10 years ago.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle20SxE View Post
    I liked when John cena got injured.
    Classic Danielle. lol

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Classic Danielle. lol
    Lol what did you expect?

I think Ziggler cashing in gave me the most excitement. The crowd was amazing.