Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Daniel Bryan at WM 30

I feel WM 30 will be the night that Daniel Bryan, finally get the WM match that he deserves. Since his first WM match was only 18 seconds, and his second WM match was a tag team match. I feel WM 30 Daniel Bryan will definitely be one of, if not the biggest match on the card. But the question is considering how this story-line is going, will Daniel Bryan be WWE Champion heading into WM, or maybe he is still chasing the title. I believe that there are 4 wrestlers that Bryan will mostly like have a match with at WM, those three are CM Punk, Randy Orton, John Cena, and Triple H. Out of those 4, I believe Triple H or CM Punk would be the best options. I believe if WWE wants the best match possible, then they will go the CM Punk route. With Daniel Bryan winning the title between now and Wrestlemania, and Punk winning the Royal Rumble, it is very possible to make this match happen. My favorite option is Triple H, with what Triple H has been saying about Daniel Bryan, that if Daniel Bryan can face Triple H at Wrestlemania, and Triple H put him over at Wrestlemania (doubt it) that it would be huge for Daniel Bryan, which can do more for Daniel Bryan, then winning any Title.

So basically I believe Daniel Bryan Vs CM Punk, and Daniel Bryan Vs Triple H are the best options for Daniel Bryan at WM. Thoughts?

Black Ninja!
    I'd settle for daniel bryan vs a broom.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    Probably be one hell of a match.
    #BeJelly

Seems like something they would do in some japan organization. So I typed in broom wrestling, and this is what I get.

Blog Entries
    You know what I was just thinking about the other day? Notice a pattern between WM X and WM XX? At the end of each PPV, the people who were standing tall were well-respected technicians of their craft being eulogized and honored by the company and to me, it all looked like the WWE's way of recognizing the talent they had and the respect that they earned. For WM X, Bret Hart was holding the WWF title in victory. For WM XX, it was Chris Benoit. Should Daniel Bryan not win at HIAC but get into the WWE Championship match at Wrestlemania, I can see the WWE giving Daniel Bryan that kind of moment where he stands tall with the WWE title.

Blog Entries
    Beat me to it. 5* match right there.
    Very few men you can say with authority and confidence would put on a 5* match with a broom. Daniel Bryan is one of them though.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Beat me to it. 5* match right there.
    Very few men you can say with authority and confidence would put on a 5* match with a broom. Daniel Bryan is one of them though.
    Daniel Bryan beat a bear, and it was one of the most entertaining matches I've ever seen. So why not a broom.

I'd rather see Bryan wrestle this guy, the great Japanese wrestler in the world, eclipsing both Tanahashi and Okada.

Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

I'm trying to be number one, why would I settle?
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AWrestlingGod View Post
    Daniel Bryan beat a bear, and it was one of the most entertaining matches I've ever seen. So why not a broom.
    Daniel Bryan vs a bear. Book that.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    I'd rather see Bryan wrestle this guy, the great Japanese wrestler in the world, eclipsing both Tanahashi and Okada.

LOL! That's brightened up my night!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Oh my gosh! Haha! This guy is amazing! Not even Kofi Kingston can beat that kind of speed.
    "He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay."-Matthew 28:6