Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Wait are you saying you actually cheered for a man being injured?... Ok? umm haha... That's a bit harsh.

Yea, I can see that... I had a few that was awesome moments this year too though....

A few being...

Daniel Bryan calling John Cena a parody...
    Rhodes brothers winning tag gold.
    The entire Sami Zayn vs Cesaro match
    Wyatt's first promo
    and...
    AJ Lee's attacking total divas in a promo.
    Lol no, that was a sarcastic comment. doesn't show well over the Internet.

Definitely Cody and Goldust winning at Battleground. The promo before just set it all up. Then the announcers did a really good job playing this match up during its entirety.

Next would have to be John Cena picking Daniel Bryan for Summerslam. The crowd was electric for that.

Third, RVD returning at MITB. He received a great pop, and for me it was this years nostalgia moment.

- Artful One

Kofi's use of the announcers' chair at the Royal Rumble.
    Mark Henry WWS to Cena after his retirement speech.
    Ziggler's cashing in.
    Wade Barret winning back the I.C. title - Raw after Wrestlemania.
    Daniel Bryan going off on the Shield on Smackdown.
    Daniel Bryan beating Cena.
    Golddust returning to the ring.
    The giant swing.
    Orton attacking the miz.
    Big Show knocking miz out.
    Big Show knocking out HHH and Maddox, and helping the Rhodes win the tag titles.
    The crowd at Raw night after Wrestlemania.

Just to name a "few".

Blog Entries
    Ziggler cashing in.

Shame that this year for me it's about returns. Either Jericho at the rumble or seeing a Golddust compete in that awesome contract match and his victory with his brother

Last year it was about the Shield and seeing that Seth Rollins was as good as the hype that went with Tyler Black, I could have sworn at the start of the year he'd be part of my mark out moment, but not on the losing team

I'd have to say DB beating Cena clean and Antonio Cesaro whenever he's in the ring. His Neutralizer and Big Swing on guys so much bigger than him. That guy has to be one of the strongest in the locker room.

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.

WWE PPV Prediction Contest Standings:
    22nd place overall

Royal Rumble - 29th
    Elimination Chamber - 33rd
    Wrestlemania - 25th
    Extreme Rules - ooops, I forgot
    Payback - 9th
    MITB - 6th
    Battleground - 15th
    Summerslam - 15th

Current 2014 overall standing:
    23rd

Blog Entries
    I have got to go with Dolph Ziggler cashing in his Money In The Bank briefcase the night after WrestleMania on Alberto Del Rio for the World Heavyweight Championship. My girlfriend, who has only become a casual WWE fan in the 1 1/2 years we've been dating, marked out HARD when Ziggler's music hit on that fateful night. She didn't mark out harder than me, though. plus, with the energy of the crowd at that moment, Ziggler's MITB cash-in has to be #1. I know some people have said that it doesn't feel the same due to Ziggler being booked horribly since then & his star has considerably cooled off, but we are talking about the biggest mark out MOMENT. In the moment itself, there was nothing as exciting that happened this year. Even Daniel Bryan winning the WWE Championship from John Cena at SummerSlam doesn't feel as big of a merk out moment because most of us saw his victory coming. Yes, it was cool to see it actually happen with a clean pin on Cena, but Bryan's win wasn't shocking. Most of us did not envision Ziggler cashing in the night after WM. That was the #1 mark out moment.
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    Cody Rhodes and Goldust winning their match at Battleground was my mark-out moment. The crowd was absolutely on fire and the finish to the match was anything but anti-climatic.
    I would go with that or the Brie Bella nip slip

Also anything Claudio does - the swing or nutrealizer on the big guys

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

My biggest mark out moment was when RVD did a back flip off the side of the ring. I never thought I would see anything dangerous like that again and it was a huge shock to me.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    My mark out moment was the Raw where Big SHow was being told by Steph to knock out DB, and you clearly hear a fan yell "Punch Stephanie in the fucking face" That fans comment is my mark out moment. Haha.