Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: TNA Roster

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    She has a nice body for her age and I can respect that she has a more modest style in the types of clothing she wears. But most of it is the patterns and whatnot. I know it's a bit nit picky, but some of them are God awful. What she wore at BFG was fine by me; simple and plain, but fit her conservative style. I was more discouraged by her reactions at BFG than her clothing, but the first promo she went heel in, she was wearing an atrocious top that should be burned with highly toxic chemicals to prevent the chance of it returning to seek revenge.
    Premiering next Saturday on Syfy, at 9 PM EST, 'Toxic Top'
    Kaige Chamberlain
    Ballad of an Asshole

Former RTE Tag-Team Champion(w/ Xavier Hightower[1])
    Current EWNCW Tag-Team Champion (Solo; 3/30/14) [1]
    'Father' Black Angel:
    Preacher of the Voices

Winner of BotN[Seraphim]

Lord Joseph Pythonicus, Archduke of the Black Coast and Lord of the Serpent Port.
    @IWACreative_Parody Tweeter

Blog Entries
    She has a nice body for her age and I can respect that she has a more modest style in the types of clothing she wears. But most of it is the patterns and whatnot. I know it's a bit nit picky, but some of them are God awful. What she wore at BFG was fine by me; simple and plain, but fit her conservative style. I was more discouraged by her reactions at BFG than her clothing, but the first promo she went heel in, she was wearing an atrocious top that should be burned with highly toxic chemicals to prevent the chance of it returning to seek revenge.

My eyes! My eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by TheJosephBanks View Post
    Premiering next Saturday on Syfy, at 9 PM EST, 'Toxic Top'
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post

My eyes! My eyes!

Exactly my point. Perhaps we can marry in JBs comment and have a Toxic Top Thursday that airs bi weekly opposite of Bad Influences Throwback Thursday; which they should do more of.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

she is rich and wears what is in style. what is in style isn't aways good.

Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    she is rich and wears what is in style. what is in style isn't aways good.
    Which is why she should fire her fashion stylist...

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post

My eyes! My eyes!
    That why she playing Dixie"Ditzy"Carter!!! I remember times previous(to the current storyline) where she would wear something more plain and sexy....Then something you might find a Church flea market!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I guess it goes to show that having backstage segments, in ring segments, and even giving Magnus and Joe the MEM music as their entrances does mean that people will see them as a faction; which is quite puzzling. However, you do bring up a good point in that the implosion has been subtle, which is both a good and bad thing... Bad in that it won't give Magnus much momentum in breaking away from a faction that people didn't consider to be in existence. And good in that the faction should have never come back into existence to begin with.

And yes, the three individual matches would have been a better option. I think a lot of all of this came about by Kurt joining rehab and the story that they were building towards was changed back to the original plan of Kurt vs. Roode at BFG once he was good to go. Either way, it was a poor booking choice by TNA to leave Bad Influence off of the PPV when a Magnus/Joe vs. Bad Influence would have been a better choice. If they would have done that, then who do you put Sting against; Hardy? And then add King to the Ulti X with Aries, Sabin, and Manik?
    Don't forget that Bellator pulled Tito and Rampage from TNA programming. Another brilliant idea of "cross promotion."

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Don't forget that Bellator pulled Tito and Rampage from TNA programming. Another brilliant idea of "cross promotion."
    Trust me; I remember. But that was on Bellator/Viacom for not wanting th fighters risking injury so close to the fight date. Like I have said before, I understand the business side of keeping the network happy; I just don't agree with it unless Spike/Viacom promised something real juicy in return. If Spike ups the contract revenue by say 20%, gives TNA another 1-2 hours of programming on a different network that is X Division exclusive, provides income for talent being brought into TNA, or some other form of compensation, would we all still say that the MMA guys were pointless to be brought in to cross promote?

I am NOT saying that ANY of this is the case; I don't know and neither do any of us on the interwebs. That goes from the lowly types who preach the demise of TNA to the hardcore fans who follow blindly, to even the great and powerful Meltzer. No one was in those meetings except for the Spike reps and TNA officials. All I am saying is that IF it was ever me in that situation, I would be certain that by my willingness to comply and play ball, I would be certain that something was coming my way in return and not just hoping for a favor in the future. Time will tell if we ever get to see if this was the case in the great Bellator experiment of 2011-12.

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    They could had promoted the PPV fight next month more if they had them involved some how at Bound For Glory, could had sold more tickets...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???