• Somebody new will step up an a new era will begin

6 13.64%
  • wwe will crash an burn

2 4.55%
  • I dont care! jeez...

3 6.82%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    It seems to me without Vince at the head of the company, sponsors might get nervous. Vince might be a ruthless bastard, but he knows what he is doing. I'm not sure HHH or Stephanie have got the business acumen to run that company away from the wrestling side of things.

Personally, I have thought for a while Vince will sell the company to Dana White; if the ratings keep going the way they are, then I see Dana picking it up for relatively little (though obviously still a significant amount of money) and hopefully rejuvenating the product.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Regal>Cena View Post
    It seems to me without Vince at the head of the company, sponsors might get nervous. Vince might be a ruthless bastard, but he knows what he is doing. I'm not sure HHH or Stephanie have got the business acumen to run that company away from the wrestling side of things.

Personally, I have thought for a while Vince will sell the company to Dana White; if the ratings keep going the way they are, then I see Dana picking it up for relatively little (though obviously still a significant amount of money) and hopefully rejuvenating the product.
    I really hope you're wrong bro

People are still putting stock in the Nielsen ratings? Seriously?

The WWE isn't anywhere close to being in any sort of trouble. All of this gloom-n-doom silliness sounds like the kind of idiocy typically reserved for a FOX News broadcast.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    People are still putting stock in the Nielsen ratings? Seriously?

The WWE isn't anywhere close to being in any sort of trouble. All of this gloom-n-doom silliness sounds like the kind of idiocy typically reserved for a FOX News broadcast.
    I'm sure the company is a profitable business, but its not cool anymore. In its hayday it was cool to like wrestlers, even if they weren't "proper" sportsmen and women.

The quality of the product has been on the decline for a while, when Vince retires / dies, I think a lot of the sponsors and investors will be concerned about the product and how it makes them look by association, as well as how the business itself will be run in general.

Vince might not be as good as he was, but I can't help but feel he has stayed on as long as he has because he knows the company will struggle without him.

Blog Entries
    i always pictured wwe after vinces death like this scene from the simpsons