Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    After reading all the replies, I will take the good and believe that after this BFG they will have some kind of "restart" and start building towards new momentum...

TNA's tag title match was better than WWE's.

Nice swerve with the woman's title

Good character progression with Sabin stealing the title.

BoBBy Roode solidified himself as a star

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    But the same logic applies to those who have predicted their downfall. They air the weekly PPVs - "it won't last". They move to the Impact Zone - "they've only got months left". Fox Sports - "no one will watch them for long". Move to Spike - "they won't get any ratings".

The point is that they are trying and have actually done several things that fans requested from them. What other wrestling company can you say have done this lately? What wrestling show has attempted to change direction completely in order to please their vocal fans? They were told that a Live product would be better and they gave it. They were told that less PPVs were better so they lowered the number. They were told to get the hell out of Florida so they did. At what point do we not just admit that listening to the fans is a bad idea? Especially when the ones who are vocal are only singing songs of doom and gloom for the final conclusion?

Face it, dag. I'm the yin to your yang. For every negative, I can show a positive. It doesn't make me right and you are certainly not wrong; we just see things from an opposite perspective, which I find to be rather unique.
    I'd like to see you make a positive out of Dixie's lack of fashion sense. Go on. I can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by K2Jelly View Post
    I'd like to see you make a positive out of Dixie's lack of fashion sense. Go on. I can wait.
    Wait, Dixie lacks fashion? I thought she was ok to look at?

Blog Entries
    I dispute whether DRG's positives weigh as much as anyone else's negatives

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Wait, Dixie lacks fashion? I thought she was ok to look at?

Does that dress look okay to you? I mean, I don't wanna go "Project Runway" mode or anything but holy shit. Those colors, those patterns....UGH!

As someone who grew up with Sensational Sherri on my screen I'm wondering when wrestling fans turned into Queer Eye For The Straight Guy?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    As someone who grew up with Sensational Sherri on my screen I'm wondering when wrestling fans turned into Queer Eye For The Straight Guy?
    Hey, I score brownie points with the right crowd with that kind of aptitude. Your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I dispute whether DRG's positives weigh as much as anyone else's negatives

Oh don't get all tiffy just because a guy on the comments section gave you a good challenge.

Does that dress look okay to you? I mean, I don't wanna go "Project Runway" mode or anything but holy shit. Those colors, those patterns....UGH!

I can not say that she is not dressed horribly; however, I can say that her conservative fashion sense can compliment her at times.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

I wouldn't be mad if she showed up in that dress...

Personally I like her more simple casual look...

or throw he in Little black dress and she is damn sexy
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???