Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    It was that bad unfortunately. This has nothing to do with WWE either. I know you want TNA to do well, but polishing a turd and all that.
    It just wasn't a good show and if live reports are to believed, 70% of the Arena was closed off, with roughly 1,000 people there.
    WWE doesn't care about their Divas division besides pushing for their Total Divas show, so comparing the knockouts to the divas division doesn't mean the Knock outs are that good. It's your choice to defend everything TNA has done, but there's a growing trend of posters getting fed up with TNA now and that isn't just coincidence.
    There were 3,500-4,100 there

I don't know why people want WWE to buy TNA. For the wrestling business as a whole, wouldn't it be better if a SOMEONE ELSE bought TNA? Someone with a keen wrestling mind who knows what needs to be done?

Jim Ross comes to mind. How great would it be if Jim Ross bought TNA? Remember, I'm saying BUYING TNA, not signing and working for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Even TNA enthusiasts can't be optimistic for too long.
    Exactly. The worst thing is that anything negative against TNA makes you a hater, even if you're a fan. You can only try and watch something for so long before you give up on it.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Is that a "They" that are already there or a "They" that they'll promote before signing and lose to royal rumble?

This PPV was pretty bad overall.

Quote Originally Posted by jwt15 View Post
    There were 3,500-4,100 there
    Okay, fair enough. Even that is pitiful in the grander scheme. They wonder why they lose money on live shows, when they only fill 30% capacity. Bigger arenas are far more expensive so it just doesn't make sense why they even bother aiming for these.. to move people to one section means they originally tried to sell most of the arena out to begin with. I've linked to a picture of the ACTUAL attendence, it's poor.

http://www.tnawrestlingnews.com/head...or-glory-2013/

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Exactly. The worst thing is that anything negative against TNA makes you a hater, even if you're a fan. You can only try and watch something for so long before you give up on it.
    I remember when Drugged-up Hardy vs Sting happened. The TNA loyalists actually questioned the product on that night. Pretty hilarious.

I don't find you to be a hater for expressing your distaste for specifics in TNA that annoy or bother you. I find those who constantly complain about TNA by echoing the sentiments of others, while not watching the product to be haters. If you watch a show, let's say Dexter, and complain about what you didn't like about how it fell off, in no way are you a hater; just a disgruntled fan. If you seek out TNA forums just to post grim conclusions of the company without actually watching the show, then I could see how one could be a hater. But to have logical faults and reasoning behind what you are unhappy with (outside of "Hogan sucks" or "TNA is stupid") then I don't consider that to be a hater. I just ask to provide some feedback as to what they can change to make you as a wrestling fan happy; constructive criticism.

Okay, fair enough. Even that is pitiful in the grander scheme. They wonder why they lose money on live shows, when they only fill 30% capacity. Bigger arenas are far more expensive so it just doesn't make sense why they even bother aiming for these.. to move people to one section means they originally tried to sell most of the arena out to begin with. I've linked to a picture of the ACTUAL attendence, it's poor.

Those shots are of the hard camera side; once again, a section that is always closed off for TNA. I do agree, however, that TNA is going to arenas that are much bigger than they should. I said a long time ago that they should focus on smaller arenas like on college campuses that provide a more intimate feel and pack the crowd much closer to the action. These smaller venues also provide better acoustics, which could in turn make the crowd sound louder and more rabid. If they can spark the interest of college students AND get them fired up, it could make the overall product seem much more cult like... Imagine the material that a heel like Bully Ray could use when supporting the college rivalry. Or the cheap pop that Storm could get by wearing school colors and talking about drinking beer with a local Frat.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries

The big question that comes up here, how much does TNA rent these arenas for??? They can still break even on the rent and ticket and merchandise sales, but come out in the red with travel and production costs...
    TNA need to go smaller esp for house shows and even Impact road shows, then maybe take on these bigger arenas for PPVs, but change up prices... As I notice at some events TNA have reduced the price from 20 to 15 dollars...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    I don't find you to be a hater for expressing your distaste for specifics in TNA that annoy or bother you. I find those who constantly complain about TNA by echoing the sentiments of others, while not watching the product to be haters. If you watch a show, let's say Dexter, and complain about what you didn't like about how it fell off, in no way are you a hater; just a disgruntled fan. If you seek out TNA forums just to post grim conclusions of the company without actually watching the show, then I could see how one could be a hater. But to have logical faults and reasoning behind what you are unhappy with (outside of "Hogan sucks" or "TNA is stupid") then I don't consider that to be a hater. I just ask to provide some feedback as to what they can change to make you as a wrestling fan happy; constructive criticism.

Those shots are of the hard camera side; once again, a section that is always closed off for TNA. I do agree, however, that TNA is going to arenas that are much bigger than they should. I said a long time ago that they should focus on smaller arenas like on college campuses that provide a more intimate feel and pack the crowd much closer to the action. These smaller venues also provide better acoustics, which could in turn make the crowd sound louder and more rabid. If they can spark the interest of college students AND get them fired up, it could make the overall product seem much more cult like... Imagine the material that a heel like Bully Ray could use when supporting the college rivalry. Or the cheap pop that Storm could get by wearing school colors and talking about drinking beer with a local Frat.
    How many fans have either wrote a letter to say TNA or the NFL or HBO or Showtime, cause of a issue they have??
    Be it a wrestler, something of their product they don't like, a team or player, or a show they are upset about a event??

I think this where or how some of us can get labeled, haters, marks, fan-boys, ad etc. espically in discussions.. This brings up how many actually voiced their opinion to anyone with the power to change it?? Be it TNA, or Spike, WWE, or USA or who-ever what-ever the grip is about?? Now rather they respond or not is another question...

As for the camera side of BFG, they should paper that side more(at least put some people in the seats), as well as reduce prices more earlier... As I have mentioned elsewhere I seen where TNA have reduce prices from 20 to 15, maybe drop it down to 10 even...Now I will say it is very agreeable TNA needs to go smaller arenas (college gyms, mid-size Armory's, small Civic arenas) for road shows and even PPVs, and if they cont with Impact road shows... but also reduce price to make it seem more affordable as well..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    How many fans have either wrote a letter to say TNA or the NFL or HBO or Showtime, cause of a issue they have??
    Be it a wrestler, something of their product they don't like, a team or player, or a show they are upset about a event??

I think this where or how some of us can get labeled, haters, marks, fan-boys, ad etc. espically in discussions.. This brings up how many actually voiced their opinion to anyone with the power to change it?? Be it TNA, or Spike, WWE, or USA or who-ever what-ever the grip is about?? Now rather they respond or not is another question...

As for the camera side of BFG, they should paper that side more(at least put some people in the seats), as well as reduce prices more earlier... As I have mentioned elsewhere I seen where TNA have reduce prices from 20 to 15, maybe drop it down to 10 even...Now I will say it is very agreeable TNA needs to go smaller arenas (college gyms, mid-size Armory's, small Civic arenas) for road shows and even PPVs, and if they cont with Impact road shows... but also reduce price to make it seem more affordable as well..

I actually wrote a blog about this same idea of writing to TNA and Spike or the WWE Feedback site. I have sent a few emails myself and they responded to me with cordial letters. I wouldn't expect the same results if one puts out a letter saying "This shit sucks, fire Hogan" but if you can put together concise ideas and keep the letter professional, I highly recommend using the feedback outlets that are easily available online.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone