Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 61
  1. #11
    I'm sick of seeing Bully wrestle these kinds of matches. It's fine to plod around with some power clotheslines and brawling style for a while but towards the end pick up the damn pace! It made the finish extremely awkward because it had no flow leading up to it. It was still entertaining and great to see AJ win the title. I don't care if it was predictable it was still good, but that match was a few things off from being amazing. Where did Garrett go? Knux at least got taken out but why was Garrett not there?

  2. #12
    God el gabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    San Juan, Puerto Rico
    Posts
    1,494
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV123 View Post
    I'm sick of seeing Bully wrestle these kinds of matches. It's fine to plod around with some power clotheslines and brawling style for a while but towards the end pick up the damn pace! It made the finish extremely awkward because it had no flow leading up to it. It was still entertaining and great to see AJ win the title. I don't care if it was predictable it was still good, but that match was a few things off from being amazing. Where did Garrett go? Knux at least got taken out but why was Garrett not there?
    I'm just hoping this wasn't done just to make him happy and re-sign.

    It might be time for Bully to stay away from the title scene for a bit too.


    "I am not a NUGGET!"

  3. #13
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,309
    I can top this BFG with the BFG when "They" showed up.



  4. #14
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,031
    Blog Entries
    1
    It wasn't that bad..... sure there seem to be lots of fillers, but it not as worse as what WWE has done this year....
    Roode and Angle was great lots of back and forth and big moves... Sting and Magnus was better then I think many expected.... AJ and Bully pretty much what was expected from both a great match.... also the Knockout match was better then the Divas division yet again....
    It might be my opinion......
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

  5. #15
    Fresh Member Beserker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    81
    It was ok......sting needs to hang them up tho
    x match was not good kurt and bobby was pretty good

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1 View Post
    It wasn't that bad..... sure there seem to be lots of fillers, but it not as worse as what WWE has done this year....
    Roode and Angle was great lots of back and forth and big moves... Sting and Magnus was better then I think many expected.... AJ and Bully pretty much what was expected from both a great match.... also the Knockout match was better then the Divas division yet again....
    It might be my opinion......
    It was that bad unfortunately. This has nothing to do with WWE either. I know you want TNA to do well, but polishing a turd and all that.
    It just wasn't a good show and if live reports are to believed, 70% of the Arena was closed off, with roughly 1,000 people there.
    WWE doesn't care about their Divas division besides pushing for their Total Divas show, so comparing the knockouts to the divas division doesn't mean the Knock outs are that good. It's your choice to defend everything TNA has done, but there's a growing trend of posters getting fed up with TNA now and that isn't just coincidence.

    G
    GMU - UTID!
     
    2012 - 2nd!

  7. #17
    Was it that bad? The way I hear people talking, it seems like crap.

    I agree that Bully needs to stay out of the main event. His pace is too slow and it's hard for others look good in matches with him. I also agree Sting needs to stop. He's good for being a special attraction but should not be a mainstay on major PPV cards, outside of a 3 on 3 or larger tag team matches.

    TNA seems to be reeling right now. Their story lines are decent, but where they run into the biggest problem is the direction. And by that, I mean, how each episode is directed. They definitely need new production crew. But if anything, this should be a time of figuring out their true identity and letting the people who CAN and SHOULD be carrying the company, to carry it.

  8. #18
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,309
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowki View Post
    It was that bad unfortunately. This has nothing to do with WWE either. I know you want TNA to do well, but polishing a turd and all that.
    It just wasn't a good show and if live reports are to believed, 70% of the Arena was closed off, with roughly 1,000 people there.
    WWE doesn't care about their Divas division besides pushing for their Total Divas show, so comparing the knockouts to the divas division doesn't mean the Knock outs are that good. It's your choice to defend everything TNA has done, but there's a growing trend of posters getting fed up with TNA now and that isn't just coincidence.
    Even TNA enthusiasts can't be optimistic for too long.



  9. #19
    Normal Member Rebel Lion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    The Apex of Existence
    Posts
    272
    Blog Entries
    2
    You know.....the notion of the WWF/E purchacing the WCW seemed like a far-fetched, impossible idea at one point.....I'm just saying.
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!


  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I can top this BFG with the BFG when "They" showed up.
    Is that a "They" that are already there or a "They" that they'll promote before signing and lose to royal rumble?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.