Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I watch ROH! I'm a purist!
    You've only got one stable isotope. Loser.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

The real funny part of this all is that 90% of you actually think the article is real and legit. The sad truth for you is, if Hogan returned to WWE, he would be more over than your precious Punk and DB combined.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    The real funny part of this all is that 90% of you actually think the article is real and legit. The sad truth for you is, if Hogan returned to WWE, he would be more over than your precious Punk and DB combined.
    You mean like Bob Backlund?

Why do you insist on being such a humorless twat about everything? People are in here having a laugh over something they openly acknowledge as WANTING TO BELIEVE IN simply because they find the entire notion funny- and you just have to come in with your questionable math, leaps of logic, and general buzzkill routine, huh?

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Why do you insist on being such a humorless twat about everything? People are in here having a laugh over something they openly acknowledge as WANTING TO BELIEVE IN simply because they find the entire notion funny- and you just have to come in with your questionable math, leaps of logic, and general buzzkill routine, huh?

Just one of those people that confuse being a buzzkill with being insightful

Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.

I would love to have seen Hogan vs Bret in a staring contest since neither can bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    He also seems to be creating his own counterpoints to argue with, as not a single person in this thread has said that the crowd wouldn't pop huge for a returning Hogan.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post

Considering he's written 100+ blogs for an audience of 10, I'm just going to chock DK's shtick up to an inflated sense of self-importance. Kind of hard to have any fun when your head is firmly lodged in your own ass.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9