View Poll Results: Who Is The Best Forum Poster & Therefore A Legend?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bodom

    6 13.95%
  • Age Of Fall

    0 0%
  • Robstar

    2 4.65%
  • IPEEINTHESHOWER

    7 16.28%
  • SilverGhost

    2 4.65%
  • Belzova

    6 13.95%
  • None Of These - It's ME!!!

    8 18.60%
  • Who Are These Idiots?

    12 27.91%
Page 919 of 973 FirstFirst ... 419 819 869 909917918919920921 929 969 ... LastLast
Results 9,181 to 9,190 of 9721
  1. #9181
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Wait - I thought IPITB was the one who did that; not IPITS (stupid and confusing acronyms.)
    Nope. IPITB didn't do anything to come even close to the stunt IPITS pulled.

    It remains, to this day, the most pathetic thing I've ever encountered on the internet. And considering some of the other shenanigans I've seen around here, that's saying something.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  2. #9182
    Moderator Asherdelampyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Boktor, Drasnia
    Posts
    10,791
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Nope. IPITB didn't do anything to come even close to the stunt IPITS pulled.

    It remains, to this day, the most pathetic thing I've ever encountered on the internet. And considering some of the other shenanigans I've seen around here, that's saying something.
    I think I may actually be happy I didn't start seriously posting around here until after that episode.


    Say my name and his in the same breath, I dare you to say they taste they same.
     

  3. #9183
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I emailed IPITS.



    God have mercy on my soul.
    God looked away. Welp, you are on your own.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Well, I'll take an unquantifiable something over a sociopathic attempt to ruin someone's life over a pathetic internet beef, every single time. But that's just me.
    Did IPITS started the beef or IPITB?



  4. #9184
    Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    I think I may actually be happy I didn't start seriously posting around here until after that episode.
    Same here... I am very glad to have not been around when the term "Flame War" was popular among users.


    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

    Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

  5. #9185
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Did IPITS started the beef or IPITB?
    It started out with the both of them bickering over some silly college football nonsense...and then transitioned into one attempting to destroy the other's livelihood. Ultimately, it doesn't matter who started what; what matters is who escalated the whole thing to an absurd degree.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5


  6. #9186
    Black Ninja! K2Jelly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Crying My Eyes Out About Everything
    Posts
    16,686
    Blog Entries
    5
    I don't even remember IPITS doing that shit. All I remember him doing is getting the Flame War thread shit down because he posted horse genitalia or something. And for being a knob sometimes but of course, that's common knowledge.


  7. #9187
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Who hasn't had one of those?

    If anyone, say IPITS for example wants to come back and fuck around, we'll just ban him again, easy peasy. Certainly won't cause any lost sleep. That was pretty despicable granted but it's my call, hate me if you want. I'll still give you a reacharound.
    Oh yeah, fair play to ya. I couldn't hate ya, RStar, or your reacharounds. It's your site to mod as you will, I just wondered why, out of the two, IPITS was unbanned, while IPITB wasn't. Have no desire as to who is unbanned, or not.

  8. #9188
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It started out with the both of them bickering over some silly college football nonsense...and then transitioned into one attempting to destroy the other's livelihood. Ultimately, it doesn't matter who started what; what matters is who escalated the whole thing to an absurd degree.
    Their talks about college football was known. I do remember some of that. I just know that IPITB comes off as an asshole while IPITS is....not from this planet.



  9. #9189
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    24,362
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    It started out with the both of them bickering over some silly college football nonsense...and then transitioned into one attempting to destroy the other's livelihood. Ultimately, it doesn't matter who started what; what matters is who escalated the whole thing to an absurd degree.
    Yeah if you ever get to the point where you walk away from your comp with other people in your head (and it's not porn) then you might want to look at getting yourself a life.



  10. #9190
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Well, I'll take an unquantifiable something over a sociopathic attempt to ruin someone's life over a pathetic internet beef, every single time. But that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Nope. IPITB didn't do anything to come even close to the stunt IPITS pulled.

    It remains, to this day, the most pathetic thing I've ever encountered on the internet. And considering some of the other shenanigans I've seen around here, that's saying something.
    Amen, and a praise The Lord...science.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.