Normal Member
    Blog Entries

Team Vince vs. Team HHH at WM30!

Just replied to a comment of matches I would like to see at Wrestlemania 30 next year. Seeing as how WWE are always looking to make several "selling points" for the PPV - especially since it's the 30th Anniversary - I thought that a match that is seemingly in the works for the company for 'Mania is a match for total control of WWE between Vince McMahon and Triple H. A match simply between these two wouldn't been entertaining as one would imagine. Vince is awkward in the ring and this match has been done before. To have these two clash, and to benefit young talent on the roster today, I think a big 10/12-man tag team match should be the set-up. But, to make things VERY interesting, the road leading to this epic match should be full to the brim of twists and turns, and have WWE really pull out all the stops.

The match build-up should have loads of suprises. One of which would be Vince McMahon (somehow, although one can dream...) on bringing in The Rock to captain his team. Vince will keep his team captain a secret until closer to 'Mania. HHH, and his ego, will have named himself Captain of his own alliance against Vince, with Stephanie at ringside.

But Triple H's big swerve in the road to fighting Team Vince at 'Mania will be that of the heel turn of real-life close friend Sheamus. It should be no secret that Sheamus is a guy that has always been a favourite of HHH's, and both even work out together on occasion. This real-life bond should be revealed on TV. Bring Sheamus back at Royal Rumble and continue his babyface ways until close to the event. Sheamus will have been selected to be on Vince's Team early on, until he turns on them and buddies up with Team HHH.

Also, the rumoured break-up of the Real Americans should be halted until near this pay per view. Having Cesaro and his (ahem...) GIANT Swing turn babyface against Colter and Swagger. Cesaro defeats Swagger at Elimination Chamber, which impresses Vince and he chooses Cesaro for the Team. This would be HUGE for their rivalry, and that focus on them in a big match situation, with names like "Mr. McMahon", "the Rock" (if he is game that year) and "Triple H" will lead to nothing but BIG things for their futures. Plus, picture Swagger or even TRIPLE H himself getting the Giant Swing from Cesaro at 'Mania. I'm sure that will recieve a HUGE ovation from the massive 'Mania crowd, and make Cesaro a star and give him his "Wrestlemania Moment". (Take a moment to imagine it...WOW)

Some other twists would include The Miz finally turning heel again (GOD this has to happen), and even Chris Jericho returning to side with The Rock on Team Vince. Imagine the pep talk backstage before the match....Cesaro, The Rock and Jericho (along with other stars) being rooted on by Vince...it would be HUGE!

Oh, and have Shawn Michaels be the guest referee! DRAMA! lol

One can dream! Penny for your thoughts?

It sounds like a poor re-imagining of the Invasion angle (that's saying something) sans the other company and Shane O'Mac. So it'll probably happen.

The problem is that people think there needs to be a hand over from Vince to Trips. There never will be. For two reasons. Vince will probably use his dying breath to either fire someone or make a match and the WWE need him for the storylines where Trips or Steph go to far and 'The Chairman' needs to come back and stop them.

Blog Entries
    Really hope it no team versus team theme matches at Wrestlemania unless it The Shield(faces) vs the Wyatt Family(heels)... Otherwise the best option for the Vince vs HHH feud has to be a singles match.... In which I think it either will be Cena vs Orton (all depending on Undertakers opponent) with Shawn Michaels as special referee or as said Sheamus gets involved or Cesaro...

As for control of the WWE. It only going to be storyline wise, in which HHH and Stephanie will take control of the WWE at Survivor Series, in which Vince will take control back at Mania..... Now realistically this is testing HHH, Steph, before Vince decide to retire in the next 5 to 10 years....
    Now rather HHH and Steph runs the WWE after Vince or if a WWE Senior Board member/Executive runs the company in a few years... I think this story will tell alot which directions the WWE will go??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    I would like to see Vince back on TV next week and re-instate Big Show making him babyfaces. At Survivor Series have Team HHH (HHH,Orton & Shield) vs Team Vince (Cena,Show,Henry,Cody,Goldust) where the winning captain gains full control of wwe. Triple H's team wins when HHH is the last survivor by hitting Big Show with sledgehammer and pinning him. Meanwhile Bryan can fued with Bray Wyatt over wwe title with Kane added into the mix. Triple H then brings back Brock Lesnar to face Bryan for the title at Royal Rumble. Lesnar can take the title from Bryan. Triple H will re-ignite his fued with Bryan and Vince will return saying HHH may run the company but he still owns it. HHH says he will take the company from Vince completly.Vince says he doesnt have the money to take it from him. HHH introduces Donald Trump as his financial backer to rip wwe from Vince. They agree to a match at Mania and whoever wins will own wwe. Vince introduces Daniel Bryan as the person representing him. So it will be Bryan (with Vince) vs HHH (with Trump) and Stone Cold Steve Austin is made special referee. So Bryan gets his Moment. Vince still owns the company but Triple H will still be COO. HHH will have time off for 6 months until he returns as babyface again around summerslam 2014. Punk will beat Lesnar for the title at Mania 30 in an "I Quit" match and Cena will face Undertaker in the main event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100 View Post
    I would like to see Vince back on TV next week and re-instate Big Show making him babyfaces. At Survivor Series have Team HHH (HHH,Orton & Shield) vs Team Vince (Cena,Show,Henry,Cody,Goldust) where the winning captain gains full control of wwe. Triple H's team wins when HHH is the last survivor by hitting Big Show with sledgehammer and pinning him. Meanwhile Bryan can fued with Bray Wyatt over wwe title with Kane added into the mix. Triple H then brings back Brock Lesnar to face Bryan for the title at Royal Rumble. Lesnar can take the title from Bryan. Triple H will re-ignite his fued with Bryan and Vince will return saying HHH may run the company but he still owns it. HHH says he will take the company from Vince completly.Vince says he doesnt have the money to take it from him. HHH introduces Donald Trump as his financial backer to rip wwe from Vince. They agree to a match at Mania and whoever wins will own wwe. Vince introduces Daniel Bryan as the person representing him. So it will be Bryan (with Vince) vs HHH (with Trump) and Stone Cold Steve Austin is made special referee. So Bryan gets his Moment. Vince still owns the company but Triple H will still be COO. HHH will have time off for 6 months until he returns as babyface again around summerslam 2014. Punk will beat Lesnar for the title at Mania 30 in an "I Quit" match and Cena will face Undertaker in the main event
    Wouldn't Daniel Bryan fit into the match better then Mark Henry, since Henry hadn't been there since Summer Slam???
    As for Bray Wyatt his and Miz feud is set to go past Survivor Series!!!
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Yes but Bryan would be the champ and should defend the title at s.series. I very much doubt they would put Wyatt into wwe title picture so soon but I would like to see it and throwing Kane in the mix considering his fire with wyatt and history with Bryan. Plus yes his meant to face Miz at s.series now.henry was fueding with shield when he got injured

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100 View Post
    Yes but Bryan would be the champ and should defend the title at s.series. I very much doubt they would put Wyatt into wwe title picture so soon but I would like to see it and throwing Kane in the mix considering his fire with wyatt and history with Bryan. Plus yes his meant to face Miz at s.series now.henry was fueding with shield when he got injured
    But Henry hasn't been teased or even discussed about returning.... Maybe Christian or Ziggler???