Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How to continue Miz and Wyatt feud without Wyatt wrestling

Obviously as you guys might know, it is looking like the Miz and Bray Wyatt will feud. However, the feud reached a bump in the road as Wyatt is injured. Though he is more well known for his mic skills, you can't build to a match that can't happen. If it was my choice, I would have Miz vs Rowan and Harper in a tag match at Hell in a Cell to continue the build. But who would be Miz's partner? None other than John Morrison making a return! There is 0% chance of this happening but I can dream. What do you guys think Miz should do for hell in a cell? Face his lackeys in a tag match or handicap match? Face someone else? Just skip the PPV all together?
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    Obviously as you guys might know, it is looking like the Miz and Bray Wyatt will feud. However, the feud reached a bump in the road as Wyatt is injured. Though he is more well known for his mic skills, you can't build to a match that can't happen. If it was my choice, I would have Miz vs Rowan and Harper in a tag match at Hell in a Cell to continue the build. But who would be Miz's partner? None other than John Morrison making a return! There is 0% chance of this happening but I can dream. What do you guys think Miz should do for hell in a cell? Face his lackeys in a tag match or handicap match? Face someone else? Just skip the PPV all together?
    Its a trainwreak of a feud anyway. The WWE don't know what to do with Wyatt, now they've realized his gimmick doesn't work in big arenas. With an injury as well he'll be jobbing in a few months.

Quote Originally Posted by URATOOL View Post
    Its a trainwreak of a feud anyway. The WWE don't know what to do with Wyatt, now they've realized his gimmick doesn't work in big arenas. With an injury as well he'll be jobbing in a few months.
    *Sees a Wyatt thread, sees Toolie with the first reply*

Nothing new to see here, move along.

Sorry chief I just had to, it's like #BITW with a Cena thread or DK with a Barrett, Ziggler, Bryan or who happens to be the most over at the moment thread.
    Last edited by Wade Barrett 1979; 10-15-2013 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    *Sees a Wyatt thread, sees Toolie with the first reply*

Nothing new to see here, move along.

Sorry chief I just had to, it's like #BITW with a Cena thread or DK with a Barrett, Ziggler, Bryan or who happens to be the most over at the moment thread.
    Like the heel to his heel gimmick!

There is a chance that the match might still happen. However if it doesn't, they should creep the hell out of miz and distract him until then so some proper build up can be established. Some mind games. Send him lanterns masks and dead buzzards, keep interrupting his lame talk show and matches, that kind of thing. Also attack him to make him look over his shoulders every 30 seconds. It would be good just in time for Halloween. Wyatt can still give promos what will make things interesting and to keep things going until he beats miz.

Am I the only one who thinks that The Wyatt Family actually are just put in some random matches and that WWE does not know what to do with them ?
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that The Wyatt Family actually are just put in some random matches and that WWE does not know what to do with them ?
    Scroll up!

If she were up for re-signing, even for a quick stint, it would be awesome to loop Maryse (his real life fiance) into the storyline. If Wyatt hates the Miz because of his desire for fame and materialistic things, Maryse is just the icing on the cake. It would be entertaining to see them scaring her with their muddy/creepy/badlands lifestyle - the total opposite of the fancy-purse, designer clothes lifestyle that she lives.

It'd be like when the Ministry took Stephanie, just not as epic.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    It would be entertaining to see them scaring her with their muddy/creepy/badlands lifestyle
    It would not be for me. This has been done 100+ times already and this is always the same thing on TV. There is nothing interesting in involving superstars' wife in feuds. Of course perhaps unless the creatives bring something 100% new but this will of course never happen.
    Last edited by PSOjedi; 10-20-2013 at 07:15 AM.
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I agree I don't think they know what to do with Wyatt. I mean I think they are using filters till Kane comes back and they do taker and Kane vs Wyatt if you really want to see what he's made out of it is when he feuds with undertaker.

They aren't booing me, They are BOOOOing me" - Bo Dallas convincing all that he sucks but in reality is actually really good.

RTE Creator of
    Graves and Kid Justice, Silas Parker and Blaze Evans ( Amazing Perfection)

IWA creator of
    Dakota Graves ( The New Generation)

SWA creator of
    Aries

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Heath Slater, Leo Kruger & Kevin Thorn ( HellRaisers)

WWE Prediction Contest
    2014 EC 1st