Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Your Opinion on Alberto Del Rio. Can he make it to the top?

Basically what the title says.

I think he does have what it takes to be a future World Heavyweight Champion.

Your thoughts, complaints, opinions?

(Note: try to not say "JBL". There is a world of difference from coming from a rich family and a stock broker.

For those who don't know Alberto Del Rio, here is his entrance and finisher:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5yl2hHZlCU&feature=fvw

#REAL!

Defiantly. I love everything about this guy.

Very refreshing to see.

I can see him at the top by Christmas.

I think he does...my only complaint...the car(Yes, I know JBL and Del Rio are two totally differnt characters, just seems like they are recycling part of JBLs entrance)...get rid of it. But his own ring annouccer? well that is really cool. gets him over even more, much like Mr Kennedys own self annoucing thing did. His inring work....no complaint at all...his promos are great too.

I think the cars that he brings(I am impressed by the rides)says what CM Punk says "I am better than you"

I've seen his vids when he was in Mexico and Japan, I think we haven't seen anything yet from him.

#REAL!

I think he could pull off the "I'm better than you" without the car, just with his promos, actually I think he is already. Maybe the car will grow on me...just seems like recylcling bits of others entrances And yes, I have seen a little of his internationl work, so I was excited when I heard he was coming to WWE- and his Del Rio character actually works...creative actually had one good idea

Lol maybe every week try to guess what kind of car he will come out in xD

Rolls Royce, Jaguar, Bentley xD

#REAL!

Banned
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    I think he should go back to working at the taco truck down the street in my city. He makes the best taco's in the world. U MAD?

This guy reminds me a lot of the MASTERPIECE chris masters......i think he will get a push for a little time and be real forgettable once he gets hurt....I am a latino and I don't connect with him i think if they want a spanish look for a wrestler
    to sub for rey misterio it should be another HIGH FLYER type wrestler.....if AMAZING RED wasn't with TNA he would be a good fit or Hernandez(if they help him with his spanish) again TNA......maybe they should work on that like when they had world Xcup good IDEA....jajajaja yeah way off topic but anyway I don't think people will side with him just because of his name....

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    I think he should go back to working at the taco truck down the street in my city. He makes the best taco's in the world. U MAD?
    I am not mad. I am just flabbergasted by the lack of intelligence you have.

#REAL!

I think he can make it on top if everything went well,no sudden injuries,passport problem,backstage manner etc etc.