Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,053
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by bodom View Post
    lol lol lol

  2. #12
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    ....AND NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NWA CHAMPION,


    (happened about an hour ago I think, just found out on twitter)


  3. #13
    Black Ninja Moderator Bodom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    16,957
    Quote Originally Posted by necroyeti View Post
    ....and nnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww nwa champion,

    (happened about an hour ago i think, just found out on twitter)
    HOLY SHIT!!

    FSGFHSGgfggsdFSGFS
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

  4. #14
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    ....AND NNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW NWA CHAMPION,


    (happened about an hour ago I think, just found out on twitter)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    HOLY SHIT!!

    FSGFHSGgfggsdFSGFS
    I AM WITH YOU!

    Wow I am surprised! Colt is now champ!



  5. #15
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    I AM WITH YOU!

    Wow I am surprised! Colt is now champ!
    Looks like you stopped going to the shows a bit prematurely!!!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  6. #16
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Looks like you stopped going to the shows a bit prematurely!!!
    SHAME. ON. ME!

    Fml....



  7. #17
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    7,469
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    SHAME. ON. ME!

    Fml....
    Now you have a reason to go again!

    Colt Cabana -clap clap clap-clap-clap-
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can choke on a big bag of dicks, good sir.


    #FreeBodom


     

  8. #18
    Black Ninja!! SilverGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    16,314
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Now you have a reason to go again!

    Colt Cabana -clap clap clap-clap-clap-
    Damn.....I remember starting a Colt chant. NEXT TIME! I WILL GO!



  9. #19
    Black Ninja! HCollins-TNA1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    from West Virginia and lived in Virginia
    Posts
    9,053
    Blog Entries
    1
    Can't wait to see Colt win the belt......

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.