Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Christian... Friend or foe?

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum, but liking your views... Please go easy on me.

Anybody thought about Christian's involvement in the h/w champ match edge v del rio at mania?

Recently we have seen Christian coming down to the ring to attack del rio or (to seem) make the save for edge. Could we see him feature in the mania match to make the save for edge or to turn on him. Personally, I think del rio will win at mania, but not cleanly. I also think that del rio voicing "it's my destiny" will win the gold. ( there's obvious, but I think vince's obvious is a double bluff) del rio will tell us that he told us so. If edge does lose the gold at Christian's expense it sets up a nice feud post mania. Or if he makes the save... Edge & Christian are back!!! Yeah? No?

First, welcome to the forums Leggo, hope you enjoy your stay
    Now on topic, I think Christian will remain face. If WM doesn't have a MITB and don't put Christian in a match, I see him as a mannager of Edge.
    Wishfully thinking, Del Rio wins the title at mania and injures Edge in the process.
    So at Extreme Rules, Christian takes revenge going for the tittle

Blog Entries
    If Christian is in the match (we don't know for sure if that will happen yet, although I expect a triple threat), then expect Edge to win and then have Christian turn on him, setting up a good feud (TLC match at Extreme Rules perhaps?). Or, Del Rio will win, and E & C are back as a team (del Rio will move on to feud with someone else).
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    It would make Mania for me if Christian is in the main event (the guys only had like 1 ppv title match ever), if hes not fit to wrestle then he will be involved in someway, hes been getting great pops lately. If they dont do a triple threat at Mania, do it at Extreme Rules, keep Christian face and have him fight Del Rio for the belt.

Hi mate, thanks for reply...

I just have a hunch that the outcome of the match will be on Christian.... And I agree. I would love to see Christian in a main event ppv, he deserves it. Kill switch!!! But on who?!

I think we're onto a winner either way. Edge and Christian are, arguably, two of the best wrestlers from the last two decades....E&C reunited or E v C for the title....win, win I say

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly-Pablo View Post
    I think we're onto a winner either way. Edge and Christian are, arguably, two of the best wrestlers from the last two decades....E&C reunited or E v C for the title....win, win I say
    I echo this!!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Posted recently on Ewn...

-- Reunited for the first time in nearly a decade, Edge and Christian used their veteran skills to achieve victory over Alberto Del Rio and Brodus Clay on SmackDown!. "Captain Charisma" took to Twitter to comment on the reunion.

"Thanks 4 all the gr8 feedback on Edge&Christian reuniting on Smackdown after 10yrs," he wrote. "Hopefully u wont have 2 wait another 10 to see it again."

I would love to see these guys back together, but could it be a bluff?

LEGGOD!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
    Posted recently on Ewn...

-- Reunited for the first time in nearly a decade, Edge and Christian used their veteran skills to achieve victory over Alberto Del Rio and Brodus Clay on SmackDown!. "Captain Charisma" took to Twitter to comment on the reunion.

"Thanks 4 all the gr8 feedback on Edge&Christian reuniting on Smackdown after 10yrs," he wrote. "Hopefully u wont have 2 wait another 10 to see it again."

I would love to see these guys back together, but could it be a bluff?
    I'm sure they will team up sooner or later. But I'm still hoping that Christian will get a world title shot against Edge, and win a world title before his career is over.

Smackdown is taping here in KC, MO (for you fella's from around the world its Kansas City, Missouri. Here in the States) I made a sign that I am am dedicating to my EWN boys, I am front row on hard camera side!

Back on topic, If ADR wins WM then i totally see Christian vs ADR! I think Edge needs some time off after WM to heal himself, take a break. Why not let the next greatest thing to ever happen in the Wrestling World. Christian become the face of Smackdown.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.