Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Shake off any negative reactions? As far as I know, Kidd is adored and loved by the majority of people, particularly the IWC.

I'm not sure if it's a permanent thing, but this team could develop into a pretty decent fan favorite team. It's certainly interesting that WWE have made the decision to bring the team to television anyway.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Shake off any negative reactions? As far as I know, Kidd is adored and loved by the majority of people, particularly the IWC.

I'm not sure if it's a permanent thing, but this team could develop into a pretty decent fan favorite team. It's certainly interesting that WWE have made the decision to bring the team to television anyway.
    Think it was just a team for los materdores to go over, got a feeling it will be the resident jobber tag team for now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post

The IWC might fawn over Tyson Kidd but he's never been over with the WWEuniverse in general. He's also very dull on the mic, so what I meant was that if he'd returned as Tyson Kidd people would already be judging him but under a mask he's judged on his ring work, which was always his strength.

Divas to believe in.

Once he made that little YIP scream he does when he kicks someone i knew it was tyson kidd haha

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    Forgive the use of omg but this one did surprise me. Los Locales, who debuted on Samckdown, are El Local and some other guy in a mask. El Local is well known to be Ricardo Rodriguez. His team mate? TYSON FIRCKIN' KIDD!

Maybe it's just cos I've been drinking all day but my mind is officially blown. Personally I like the idea of Kidd working under a mask, it lets him shake off any negative associations people have with him and I'm always pleased to see RR get a real match once in a while.

What's everyone else think?
    It was a jobber team strictly used to get Los Matadors over with the WWE fans. It was also a trial match for Tyson Kidd who is due back in action in a few months.

" The Only people who try and tell you that you can't do something, are the people who have failed."

Rankings of WWE Prediction's
    WWE Hell in the Cell: 6th Place-164 PTS

Was Tyson Kidd wearing an Ultimo Dragon mask?
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Blog Entries
    All the match was to do was put Los Materdores over.....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???