Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 3-3-11

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    the ''network'' and jarrets wedding was annoying as hell...i am a huge tna mark but thats hard to defend if u try...lol...other than that the crowd was sweet....and felt so diffetent than the impact zone which is really good ....the crowd pops was nice
    Pretty much how I felt about the show.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

First time I watch a TNA show in many years... I started watching since their last PPV... and I can't describe how dissapointed I am... and now I understand all the bad things that people talk about TNA in these forums...

Too much Hogan and Ric Flair, this last one should understand that his place is not on TV anymore and that he is setting a clear example for the ones like HHH, Undertaker and others over 40 that they should retire at the right moment and on their careers peak... Its painful even to watch him speak...

The wedding angle is awful and they did it twice... Can't say enough if the Jersey Shore segment...

And Sting's look is so outdated.... his hair seems like it hasn't been washed in months... lol... Glad he wasn't WWE's 2 21 11....!!

I definitely enjoyed Sting's entrance. As much as I want to see younger guys pushed, I've said a thousand times before that I'm a Sting mark. So I'm always glad to see him back on TV and in the main event. I hated those new tights though. But that new jacket was beautiful. It was the perfect mixture of the old and new Sting.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THEKEVINBRAND View Post
    they attracted one of their biggest crowds in awhile compared to the barn that attracts 1100 people, in North Cackalackey they attracted 3500 people
    This is what I wanted from a TNA show-an audience. Thank God there were more than just the Impact Zone people, they would have done the same crap they do every week-cheer for everyone, even the heels. Since TNA seemed successful on their "first show" out on the road, I hope they do more of these.

Quote Originally Posted by johnadah View Post
    I definitely enjoyed Sting's entrance. As much as I want to see younger guys pushed, I've said a thousand times before that I'm a Sting mark. So I'm always glad to see him back on TV and in the main event. I hated those new tights though. But that new jacket was beautiful. It was the perfect mixture of the old and new Sting.
    It think you summed it up quite well. I didn't like the old Sting, as a surfer. I loved Sting as "The Crow", even though he has been using that gimmick for quite a while. But the new "gimmick" is fine with me.

Blog Entries
    The 3-3-11 show was a shit show. 3 maybe 4 matches that only lasted 5 minutes each. 2 wedding type ceremonies, and backstage interviews/promos. That is not what WRESTLING is about. WWE Superstars has more action in one match than TNA had last night.

Quote Originally Posted by cato79 View Post
    First time I watch a TNA show in many years... I started watching since their last PPV... and I can't describe how dissapointed I am... and now I understand all the bad things that people talk about TNA in these forums...

Too much Hogan and Ric Flair, this last one should understand that his place is not on TV anymore and that he is setting a clear example for the ones like HHH, Undertaker and others over 40 that they should retire at the right moment and on their careers peak... Its painful even to watch him speak...

The wedding angle is awful and they did it twice... Can't say enough if the Jersey Shore segment...

And Sting's look is so outdated.... his hair seems like it hasn't been washed in months... lol... Glad he wasn't WWE's 2 21 11....!!
    Flair is supposed to be one of the top mic-men in the business, but the past few months in TNA it seems like he has been stepping on people's lines. He interrupts people and all these young guys like AJ and Roode simply don't have the voice to handle it. Flairs sloppy promos make other wrestlers look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by wallyman View Post
    the ''network'' and jarrets wedding was annoying as hell...i am a huge tna mark but thats hard to defend if u try...lol...other than that the crowd was sweet....and felt so diffetent than the impact zone which is really good ....the crowd pops was nice
    What I don't get is, why does TNA keep referring to it as "The network"? Why don't they just come out and say Spike TV? It seems like storyline wise, TNA doesn't mention Spike TV. TNA plugs Spike's other shows (Roy meets girl was interesting by the way), but why say "the network" instead of just "Spike TV executives"?

I ask this as a fan that has recently read chris jericho's latest interview concerning TNA and their inability to not reference WWE; Why Nay-than, Why did you have to state that you are not a fan of WWE? What relevance does this have to your thread about TNA?

In line with the thread, i'll let you know next tuesday when the UK airing takes place -_-
    Spoilers don't look TOO bad though.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverGhost View Post
    Not much wrestling in a wrestling show? Tsk Tsk Tsk.....TNA....
    Look at Raw, they are no better. I really enjoyed 3-3-11 myself. Glad to see the return of Sting. The returns have been a huge deal lately. Sting Hogan, Flair, Angle, Steiner in TNA. Stone Cold, HBK, The Rock, HHH, Undertaker, Christian , Trish stratus, Kevin Nash, Booker T in WWE. Its a very good time to be a wrestling fan.

Blog Entries
    The only parts that I disliked were the wedding ceremonies, Kurt with a friggen ax, and the Jersey Shore crap.