• The email GM storyline

3 17.65%
  • Raw's guest host storyline

1 5.88%
  • NXT season 3 rookie divas

1 5.88%
    Blog Entries

some things in wwe not working

there are alot of things not working with me the cm punk\big show fued is getting boring the whole email gm thing is kinda getting annoying i just want to know who the gm is already the wwe spinner belt is ticking me off the whole guest host thing should have been over a long time ago and the Nexus hype is getting blowin waay out of porportion if they fix these problems then the show would be pretty descent

I know, what is the point of Big Show/Punl fued anyway? Is being fat not part of the Straight Edge lifestyle. I don't pay attention to the belt, just whose holding it at the time.

Speaking of hating the spinner belt, remember when Edge won it off Cena at one of the SummerSlams and then the next RAW Lita threw the belt away and there was the R on the new belt? One of the next champions should put there logo on the belt. Imagine Wade winning and replacing the WWE logo with the Nexus N.

on your poll how bout all of the above except miz winning money in the bank bc he is doing very well with it and i personally think he deserves it and the cm punk thing pisses me off that guy is main eventer not a mid card asshole who gets his ass beat week in and out by big ass... i wish big show would just retire he is so boring now and repetitive with his storylines for the past i dont know lets say 2 years

Blog Entries
    I can't vote on any of those. The worst WWE idea ever? I mean, some of those you listed ARE bad decisions but come on - this is WWE we're talking here. When they f**k up they do it grand fashion.

On the spinner belt - wasn't that customed designed for Cena? I'd like to see some variations on it but then there is licensing and merchandising issues to consider.

The "spinner"....thank you to all who mentioned on SOOOO many levels for that observation...The most prestigious title in professional wrestling,oh wait sports entertainment..needs to be gimmicked? Ummm,NO.
    Making the WWE Championship belt a spinner belt is sacrilegious!! It's like putting a piece of fruit in a beer. Does it enhance the flavor,sure but at the end of the day,IT'S BEER DAMMIT let it be!!!
    Last edited by Ram Bradford; 09-17-2010 at 12:43 AM.

The spinner belt IMO is just on further blemish that WWE has inflicted upon the wrestling world. It was bad enough when it was just designed for that glorified, jacked up vanilla ice we know as John Cena (kind of like a ghetto smoking skull belt) but to make it the official belt for the whole raw brand is a new low of banality. Why would someone like Jericho, Sheamus, or Orton have a spinner on their title? The answer is... THEY WOULDN'T! The world heavyweight championship belt looks like something one would carry with an air of dignity and pride not something I could find at the bodega around the corner from my work. Not to insult or diminish any particular culture, that's not my inent. I'm jut saying the thing is an eyesore.
    Last edited by RagnarokNRoll; 09-17-2010 at 02:31 AM.
    This is the life we chose, the life we lead, and there is only one guarantee... None of us will see heaven.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarokNRoll View Post
    The spinner belt IMO is just on further blemish that WWE has inflicted upon the wrestling world. It was bad enough when designed just designed for that glorified, jacked up vanilla ice we know as John Cena (kind of like a ghetto smoking skull belt) but to make it the official bet for the whole raw brand is a new low of banality. Why would someone like Jericho, Sheamus, or Orton have a spinner on their title? The answer is... THEY WOULDN'T! The world heavyweight championship belt looks like something one would carry with an air of dignity and pride not something I could find at the bodega around the corner from my work. Not to insult or diminish any particular culture, that's not my inent. I'm jut saying the thing is an eyesore.
    All the more reason to unify and keep the WHC strap - it's got the history, it's iconic - to me it represents the WWF/E, NWA, WCW, even AWA belts combined. Well not right now....but it should. Maybe could?

Agreed plus fewer belts means the remaining ones become more prestigious. And you dont have guys holding on to titles forever because of lack of suitable contenders. Case in point The Miz. Also the possibility of a tag team division resurgence. I can dream cant i
    This is the life we chose, the life we lead, and there is only one guarantee... None of us will see heaven.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RagnarokNRoll View Post
    Agreed plus fewer belts means the remaining ones become more prestigious. And you dont have guys holding on to titles forever because of lack of suitable contenders. Case in point The Miz. Also the possibility of a tag team division resurgence. I can dream cant i
    We are ALL holding out hope for the tags!

The other thing about fewer belts is that latley pushes have been so centered around the titles with less belts you could push guys without putting a strapmon them prematurely