• gauntlet EGO vs Magnus

4 80.00%
  • Velvet Sky vs Brooke Tessmacher

0 0%
  • Bully Ray vs Samoa Joe

1 20.00%
    Blog Entries

Impact match of the night 10-3-13

3 good matches and debut in one.... what your opinion EWN community??
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    personally between the X division tag match and EGO vs Magnus gauntlet match.... Bully and Joe was good too...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

Going to be honest here but i didn't enjoy any of those matches.

I have to say Magnus vs. EGO. Good wrestling by all and it transitioned well into the story of Magnus and Sting. Was a solid way to build a face vs. face match at BFG and will be a smart way to solidify Magnus as a main event player while stalling for time before putting the belt on him. IF they turn Magnus heel to be the first member of #TeamDixie then I see him getting his first WHC in early 2014 - possibly at LockDown.

As for the Joe/Bully match, I was a bit let down. It's the first time we were able to see these brawlers against each other, but they didn't make it a big enough deal and the match wasn't what it could be. Maybe their next meeting will be better, similar to the Styles and Aries matches.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    The X division tag match, pretty much set up the X division Title match at Bound for Glory...
    Manus vs EGO in a gauntlet match gave Magnus 3 different styles.... Kaz with his speed, Daniels as the veteran and high risk moves and Roode with his submission/rule breaking.... But it was good way to set up the Sting vs Magnus match for BFG....With Magnus frustration and Sting coming out trying to get him to control his anger...

Joe and Bully Ray really didn't catch my attention... other then AJ Styles making the save for Bully..