Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfect match?

Blog Entries
    Swing and a miss Jimmy

I think a good match would be one that goes on for awhile and showcases a massive arsenal of different moves from both competitors. High spots, for me, usually make a match(to me). It shows their desperation and desire to win the match so they are willing to sacrifice their own bodies to achieve it. However, I think the crowd should be a factor in what would determine a great match. It makes the moves sound so much better when they are trailed by a collective "OOHHH!" or random cheer from the crowd.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Austin vs Hart WM13...great in ring story, great booking to make them both look strong, my definition of a 5 star match

The very first tlc match. The very first hell in the cell match. Hbk vs Shelton Benjamin on raw that one time. Eddie guerrero vs rvd in a ladder match on raw that one time. I'm big on gimmick matches.

Shawn Michaels Vs Kurt Angle WM 21, Benoit Vs HBK Vs HHH, Angle vs Benoit.. and other combination of matches that involve HBK, or Angle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    When the participants get themselves over by helping the other guy(s) get over. The willingness to sell and not be afraid to look foolish or weak, because then when they are going well, by comparison it makes them look better.
    To summarise, nothing in ROH.