Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfect match?

Perfect match?

Hey guys,

What do you personally think makes the "perfect" match???

And what is your own "perfect" match?

THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

Blog Entries
    Lots of false finishes between 2 up and coming midcarders that ultimately win or loss elevates both competitors in the end prompting the crowd to chant Thank you to both competitors regardless of whose heel or face. Perfect example was Edge vs Eddie Guerero in Summer of 2003 on an episode of Smackdown. That match lasted nearly an hour. I believe it was a TLC or a Ladder match. Same shit anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by merhardt03 View Post
    Lots of false finishes between 2 up and coming midcarders that ultimately win or loss elevates both competitors in the end prompting the crowd to chant Thank you to both competitors regardless of whose heel or face. Perfect example was Edge vs Eddie Guerero in Summer of 2003 on an episode of Smackdown. That match lasted nearly an hour. I believe it was a TLC or a Ladder match. Same shit anyway.
    Think it was jus No DQ but yeah that was an awesome match!! The first tag team ladder match hardys vs edge n christian is a perfect match for me personally had me on the edge of my feet throughout the whole thing!! Styles vs Daniels vs Joe 1 is another awesome match for me

THE ONLY THING I HAVEN'T DONE YET IS DIE AND ITS ME AND MY PLUS ONE AT THE AFTERLIFE

The perfect match is simple there is no perfect match because it has to be based on fan reaction. When fans are standing the whole duration of the match, cheering - something we dont see anymore, they may for 20-30 seconds in a finish but never the whole match. The best match of all time is Hulk Hogan Vs The Rock at mania every fan was going crazy not sitting and remembering it at the time I was around 17 yrs old and nothing really impressed me at the time and was upset at the time there was no WCW and how the WWF product was going. But when Hulk Hogan hulked up in that match I was off my sofa and marked out big time. Here you have 2 wrestlers who do 5 moves each yet they had the best match. So being a "wrestler" mr Cm PUNK does not mean your the best because there is not 1 CM punk match that can compare to that match? if so please do name?

It's very hard to determine what makes a perfect match. But for me personally, and I'm sure others can agree, look no further than Shawn Michaels vs Undertaker at WrestleMania 25 for a perfect match. That match had it all and the first match in years where I genuinely believed the Streak was at risk. In my opinion, that is one of the greatest matches of all-time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ-5-G323cA
    "I will give you a show like you have never, ever seen before.....why? Because I can." - The "Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels

Blog Entries
    When the participants get themselves over by helping the other guy(s) get over. The willingness to sell and not be afraid to look foolish or weak, because then when they are going well, by comparison it makes them look better.

Blog Entries
    (Rolls eyes)

Quote Originally Posted by lostgerg View Post
    And what is your own "perfect" match?
    Mania 13 : Bret Hart vs Stone Cold
    Mania 12 : Bret Hart vs HBK
    Respect the beard !

Quote Originally Posted by lostgerg View Post
    Think it was jus No DQ but yeah that was an awesome match!! The first tag team ladder match hardys vs edge n christian is a perfect match for me personally had me on the edge of my feet throughout the whole thing!! Styles vs Daniels vs Joe 1 is another awesome match for me
    cloud you plex remove your sig?

the 3 year cena title regin was ended because of the rock......

Quote Originally Posted by little.Jimmy View Post
    cloud you plex remove your sig?
    I will happily if u spell correctly 😁