Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    I probably sound like a damn broken record, but Dolph never finished his feud with Del Rio. Their last PPV match got DQed by AJ Lee and the crowd was in an uproar. It's interesting yet few point it out, when Dolph lost his title to Del Rio during the double-turn, the general consensus was that Ziggler would ultimately recapture the title after a few month chase as the underdog babyface - similar to what Bryan is doing. The only difference is, Ziggler's chase and redemption never happened. His chase got cut short and he had a match with Big E at Summerslam while Christian fought Del Rio in a meager 3 week feud.

Just kidding.

Blog Entries
    Whoever's next (main page is saying Christian) then they will just be a conduit for Sandow cashing in. I think they had to change plans last night and RVD was probably slated to win the belt with a Sandow cash in but the knee tweak set those plans back.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Whoever's next (main page is saying Christian) then they will just be a conduit for Sandow cashing in. I think they had to change plans last night and RVD was probably slated to win the belt with a Sandow cash in but the knee tweak set those plans back.
    That's what I think. I thought RVD would win it and Sandow would cash just after
    Respect the beard !

I don't know if it is just me but would love to see both Ziggler and Rhodes argue that after there respective victories at battleground thy deserve to be no 1 contender. They then have a match on SMackdown ( which would be awesome in itself) that ends in DQ or no contest by Del Rio getting involved or maybe a double count out. This sets up Ziggler vs rhodes vs del rio for the world title at hell in a cell.

Yep, all advertisements have Del Rio v Christian at house shows.

Who cares? It's going to be horrible.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarot786 View Post
    I don't know if it is just me but would love to see both Ziggler and Rhodes argue that after there respective victories at battleground thy deserve to be no 1 contender. They then have a match on SMackdown ( which would be awesome in itself) that ends in DQ or no contest by Del Rio getting involved or maybe a double count out. This sets up Ziggler vs rhodes vs del rio for the world title at hell in a cell.
    I think Rhodes is out of the title picture right now, although him and Dustin might go for the tag titles.....
    My belief it going to be Ziggler, but it can and could be Rey Mysterio..... Doubt it Christian since his sites is revenge on the Shield...

Quote Originally Posted by ToiletBowl View Post
    Yep, all advertisements have Del Rio v Christian at house shows.
    Go with one direction but do the complete opposite on TV...
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

If you've seen raw then you'll know who his next fued is with.

Apparently John Cena is returning at HIAC to take on Del Rio for the title. Which i find very annoying. I dont see why he should be able to come back and be thrown straight into a world title match. This match is only going to go one way. Del Rio constantly attacking Cena's arm for Cena to overcome the odds and win.
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bcfccalum View Post

Apparently John Cena is returning at HIAC to take on Del Rio for the title. Which i find very annoying. I dont see why he should be able to come back and be thrown straight into a world title match. This match is only going to go one way. Del Rio constantly attacking Cena's arm for Cena to overcome the odds and win.
    And then Sandow cashes in and Cena is forced to take more time off. Just sayin. Could happen. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    And then Sandow cashes in and Cena is forced to take more time off. Just sayin. Could happen. :P
    I really hope this match will not take place. It does not make sense. And by the way I won't probably watch it because we all know what this match will be, especially with Cena's arm. It will be a BORING beat down with at the end, Cena winning and then ADR destroys him again, then Sandow comes and cash in. Useless match with a useless opponent for ADR

Cena in HIAC = 100% beatdown each time = 100% boring each time
    Respect the beard !