Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Next feud for Alberto Del Rio?

Which feud do you guys think Alberto Del Rio is going to enter now that his feud with RVD is more then likely over?
    I personally can see him feud with a returning Mark Henry or a feud with Cody Rhodes. Cody Rhodes can win the title only for Sandow to cash in on him and continue the feud that hasn't really been finished between the 2.

What do you guys think?

It'll probably be Rey Mysterio for the 100th time. He's set to return soon and Ricardo is supposedly going to be working with Rey now.

Cody Rhodes is actually the best choice, even if this not a feud for the WHC.
    Respect the beard !

I probably sound like a damn broken record, but Dolph never finished his feud with Del Rio. Their last PPV match got DQed by AJ Lee and the crowd was in an uproar. It's interesting yet few point it out, when Dolph lost his title to Del Rio during the double-turn, the general consensus was that Ziggler would ultimately recapture the title after a few month chase as the underdog babyface - similar to what Bryan is doing. The only difference is, Ziggler's chase and redemption never happened. His chase got cut short and he had a match with Big E at Summerslam while Christian fought Del Rio in a meager 3 week feud.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

Blog Entries
    Dolph technically beat who is consider the #1 contender to the World title..... So I say Dolph Ziggler, as said above Ziggler and Del Rio feud was ended too soon...
    Besides for those who saying Cody Rhodes, probably not where he and his brother Golddust are tagging up and feuding with the Authority and the Shield.... Can and could be wrong but I don't see Rey Mysterio returning yet....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

I'd say Cody also though it's probably gonna be Rey.

Endless possibilities now i think Sandow may sneak a win in soon and have Del Rio going after him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    Endless possibilities now i think Sandow may sneak a win in soon and have Del Rio going after him.
    But, one of them would likely have to turn face and I don't see either one turning soon. Del Rio sucked ass as a face, and Sandow is still in his groove as a heel.

I prefer Ziggler or Christian (believe it or not.)

Christian and ADR put on a hell of PPV match a couple of months back and had me wanting more. By the way, where the hell is Christian?

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    But, one of them would likely have to turn face and I don't see either one turning soon. Del Rio sucked ass as a face, and Sandow is still in his groove as a heel.

Christian and ADR put on a hell of PPV match a couple of months back and had me wanting more. By the way, where the hell is Christian?
    Concussion I believe. Damn WWE makes its superstars out for weeks into a couple months over a concussion these days

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post

Christian next feud suppose to be against Dean Ambrose or so it appeared during the week Edge appeared..
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???