Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Normal Member
    Blog Entries

New WWE Champion at Raw Tonight?

After the HORRIBLE finish to the WWE Title match between Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton, there is still no WWE Champion.

I know many are angry - but here is why I think WWE did this finish.

Because of last week's very poor rating on Raw - the lowest it's been in many years - I believe WWE had the main event of Battleground go to a no-contest so that they could hold a WWE Championship match on Raw tonight, in an effort to take Raw out of the rating's slump.

So, I believe tonight, on Raw, we will see a new WWE Champion.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by evilash View Post
    After the HORRIBLE finish to the WWE Title match between Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton, there is still no WWE Champion.

Because of last week's very poor rating on Raw - the lowest it's been in many years - I believe WWE had the main event of Battleground go to a no-contest so that they could hold a WWE Championship match on Raw tonight, in an effort to take Raw out of the rating's slump.

Thoughts?
    Nope. No way would they give that away on RAW, I think it would be better if Daniel won the WWE Title at Hell In A Cell rather than on free TV.

Yeah, people who paid money for Battleground are pissed enough. That would make a lot of people swear off paying for PPVs.

If they want better ratings on Raw they need to have important things happen on Raw on a regular basis. Put a mid-card title on the line every week and people will be a lot more interested.

I remember when main event titles changed hands on episodes of Raw and Smackdown.

Even though the WWE isn't competing with WCW any more, they are competing with football at this time of they year and wrestling fans are following their fantasy players and not tuning in because they know they aren't missing anything.

Hell No!!

After such a lame finish to Battleground they'd better be continuing this into a sort of three-way feud towards Hell In A Cell, or just Show helping Bryan out against 'The Authority'.

The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
    Blog Entries
    You guys just can't see the big picture. There's more to this storyline than the WWE Championship. What happened last night was genius on the part of WWE. Can't wait for Raw.

You're welcome!!

What if the next WWE champion is not Bryan or Orton ?
    What if finally, Big Show win the belt in a Triple Threat on RAW ?

At least it was a better end than Punk vs Ryback, that was completely awful and ridiculous.
    Last edited by PSOjedi; 10-07-2013 at 08:02 AM.
    Respect the beard !

Blog Entries
    Giving Bryan the strap is a short term fix. I don't want Bryan to win it before Mania. I want Orton to hold it and the new corporation to screw Bryan over, over and over, until he wins the Rumble and wins the strap at Mania.

Stone Cold was at his best with the management against him, and I feel they can pull the same thing of with Bryan. Orton will play along, he does'nt want to be the face of the company.

Only problem is Cena. If he returns in time for the Rumble.. Hope they pair him with Undertaker and keep him out of the title picture. It's a win-win, because I don't believe in a Ryback vs. Undertaker, and Brock will - advertently or inadvertently - hurt Taker for realsies.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    Only problem is Cena. If he returns in time for the Rumble.. Hope they pair him with Undertaker and keep him out of the title picture. It's a win-win, because I don't believe in a Ryback vs. Undertaker, and Brock will - advertently or inadvertently - hurt Taker for realsies.
    Don't forget Cena did not have his rematch vs Daniel Bryan so you can bet that this will happen after or at Mania 30
    Respect the beard !

It'll be a triple threat at the HIAC PPV at the end of the month. But, for those pissed about this PPV, a great way to get a refund is claiming your 5 year old purchased this PPV and you didnt notice until you were channel surfing.

Blog Entries

Thoughts?
    Actually No, probably want happen..... Most likely Vince McMahon will return due to the low rating last week, and decide what to do with the WWE title.... Which might begin the clash between him and his daughter and son-in-law( Stephanie and HHH)....
    Also as i had said multiple times, it most likely will be a Triple Threat Hell in the Cell.... Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton vs Big Show..
    Last edited by HCollins-TNA1; 10-07-2013 at 10:59 AM.
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???