Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sandow Cash-in

Sandow Cash-in

Should Sandow decide to cash-in tonight, tomorrow or any time soon. Who should follow in the footsteps of RVD as #1 contender? (given that it is RVD's last appearance (or later this week) before taking time off)

Del Rio: he was the previous title holder, but a heel so that takes him away as a heel vs heel match wouldn't make sense.
    RVD: unless he has extended dates on his 90-day schedule, he can't do it.

So who?
    I would say Cody Rhodes. Why? He still unfinished business with Sandow because that program was cut short, he's a face superstar so that should work... Now I can already hear all of you coming.

"How could that happen as he's got his hands full with the corporation and the shield?"

Well, I'd say it makes perfect sense because the WWE Title is already there, the World Title would finally get in that picture as well and finally become relevant again. Let Sandow become a Corporate jerk that gets hainted by his former 'friend'. And as Cody is already a thorn in the eye of the corporation, it all makes sense.

Your thoughts?

way to soon, sandow world champ one week after losing to santino??
    they need to build him back up, picking up a win against ziggler in the pre show, getting back on raw a few times and then he can cash in

and then they have time to build up a face no contender to, like cody when he wins at battleground, but then he some point of closure with the shield storyline

They always seem to job out their MITB winners. Look at how often Bryan lost, Ziggler lost, etc prior to cashing in. If Sandow does cash-in this evening, I could see RVD taking some time off and Del Rio taking a little break due to "injuries" suffered in the hardcore match. This would create a new #1 contender for the title. As of now, no clue who that #1 contender could be. Probably Dolph Ziggler since they have this match tonight. Either that or a returning star like Christian or Mark Henry.

Blog Entries
    A cash-in seems like a decent possibility tonight as Sandow is n ppv preshow tonight. Might see RVD win it but Del Rio do a jump attack afterward then Sandow cash in. The only reason I'm a bit skeptical is because it'd be very similar to the Orton cash in. But who knows. Im just giving my opinion.

What if he Sandow cashes in and Cody causes a DQ or causes Sandow to lose AFTER the Rhodes family loses to the Shield? Just a thought.

Blog Entries
    It all depend on the outcome for the pre-show match and the World title match....
    Ziggler beats Sandow would probably put him in line for a title shot?? RVD wins it very possible Sandow might cash in MITB??

But I say the best option will be after the Hell in the Cell PPV match who-ever involved in the match that is... probably Ziggler vs Del Rio thus Ziggler wins and Sandow cash in....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thetheme View Post
    What if he Sandow cashes in and Cody causes a DQ or causes Sandow to lose AFTER the Rhodes family loses to the Shield? Just a thought.
    Not going to happen.... as they going a different direction with Cody and Golddust tagging probably going face Shield for the tag titles eventually....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!

There is zero build on Sandow right now he has lost a few matches lately which to me indicates that it isn't happening soon that being said i may look foolish come tomorrow haha

Blog Entries
    Impossible this would happen what if Sandow forget to cash in the Money in the Bank?? Would be epic he holds(the title shot) it all the way up to July next year though...

Sandow might as well toss the MITB case back into the Gulf of Mexico for all the good it's ever going to do him.