Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lei'D Tapa

Lei'D Tapa

Not really sure what to think just yet. I'm assuming she's the new Kong of the Knockouts. For me her debut was just ok. Maybe because there was no real crowd reaction. At least she's a fresh face.

Blog Entries
    Yeah very 'meh' looking to be honest. A whole load of primal screaming coupled with some sloppy power moves and that's about it.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

I found her quite mediocre for now, may take her a few weeks to show her real power and strength, she will get a knockouts title shot sooner rather than later, as they are low on the number of knockouts they have on the roster...

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    I found her quite mediocre for now, may take her a few weeks to show her real power and strength, she will get a knockouts title shot sooner rather than later, as they are low on the number of knockouts they have on the roster...
    Yeah, I find that rather unfortunate for the viewers (fortunate for Tapa herself) because I don't think she is anywhere close to being ready for that. The one major positive for Tapa is that she is totally unique in that division. She has a MAJOR size advantage over every other KnockOut, including the majority of all Indy talent they might be able to sign. Size, however, is not a substitute for performance. Perhaps a year down the road she might be more impressive, but from what I have seen from her in OVW so far, she has a ways to go.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Yeah, I find that rather unfortunate for the viewers (fortunate for Tapa herself) because I don't think she is anywhere close to being ready for that. The one major positive for Tapa is that she is totally unique in that division. She has a MAJOR size advantage over every other KnockOut, including the majority of all Indy talent they might be able to sign. Size, however, is not a substitute for performance. Perhaps a year down the road she might be more impressive, but from what I have seen from her in OVW so far, she has a ways to go.
    When you look at her though, she is somewhat the same stature at OBD but, more toned and that is why she will be pushed to see who is the best of the bigger women...

She needs more time in a developmental environment where she can flourish as a bigger woman and try to prove she can make it in the ring on her own and not try and make her way under her family influence in the wrestling world. Shimmer may have been a good place for her to develop before she came up

IWA Revolution Creative Team

WWE/IWA

IWA Vanities Champion: Juno Mercury!

2013: Women's Wrestler of the year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    2013: Vanity of the Year Juno Mercury (IWA)
    #RaptureBitch

They should really use her size to her advantage. I see a monster in the making she does not have to start out with 5 star matches. Keep it simple for now hit, kick, chop, choke slam simple moves that work well for bigger wrestlers and the rest with come with time.

Quote Originally Posted by AshleyPunk View Post
    When you look at her though, she is somewhat the same stature at OBD but, more toned and that is why she will be pushed to see who is the best of the bigger women...

She needs more time in a developmental environment where she can flourish as a bigger woman and try to prove she can make it in the ring on her own and not try and make her way under her family influence in the wrestling world. Shimmer may have been a good place for her to develop before she came up
    Completely agree she would be far more suited in Shimmer, Shine, Sparkle or even wrestling in Japan than in TNA.

Blog Entries
    Tapa's debut was extremely underwhelming, plus I found all of the savage screaming way too over-the-top for me.
    I am Rebel Lion. Come, now....I shall set you free!!

Blog Entries
    Tapa got the family background in the business....... being the Barbarian niece....

But, well she has lots of learning still to do.... ring skills, moves and etc..... Got to take it her uncle was never known to much for his wrestling skill, but made it with his brute power and size.... same probably will apply for her....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

She is awful. What's next ? TNA will hire some elephant or crocodile ?
    Respect the beard !