Under the ring before big show tears it down.

He will Break your heart

Wow after watching nxt season 4 the winner being johnny curtis i couldnt stop but to feel dissapointed but to me brodus clay didnt even needed nxt season 4
    he probably gets praised backstage for not only having the mic skills he is entertaining to watch, listen and an intimidating individual...
    that's something the wwe needs someone with the IT factor and brodus clay has it without a doubt
    He will come back im positively sure of it 100%
    and when he does he's gonna get a push
    Im not saying i hope he will
    im saying i know he will
    since when do u get someone with these mic skills and intimidating look and Crowd HEAT like this guy?

Skip to 4:20 to listen to him adressing the wwe for the last time
    look at the heat the crowd gave to the guy and he's just starting he's only a nxt rookie
    Where will we see him next?
    Debuting as alberto del rio's personal enforcer?
    Or maybe cm punk's new nexus new member to replace husky harris and possibly michael mcguillicuty since brodus is a beast he's the same as two guys in one

I was sad to hear that Johnny Curtis won, especially since the other two who were in the final three were better them him personality wise (Bateman) or simply better overall (Clay). I'm hoping Clay gets into the WWE, also with Bateman and Conor O'Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan View Post
    I was sad to hear that Johnny Curtis won, especially since the other two who were in the final three were better them him personality wise (Bateman) or simply better overall (Clay). I'm hoping Clay gets into the WWE, also with Bateman and Conor O'Brian.
    i see a bright future for bateman he's not over yet
    and brodus will shock us all
    but i dont see room for conor o brian
    he is lacking something..

i like the idea of clay in nexus

clay joins nexus and TAKES OUT CENA!!!!! and tht guy tht won i dont even remember his name looks gay him and truth can b called fudge packers! lol truth can b fudge and the otha guy can b packer LMAO!
    The Red Ryda

just shows how wwe doesnt know who to pick to win nxt but then again letting johnny curtis win makes the appearence of clay much more mysterious and unexpected
    and now a quick note
    to whoever mod who just moved this topic to the nxt section I understand why u did it but this thread wasnt so much to discuss what happened on last nxt tapings
    it was more about brodus clay future and how i think he will debut on raw or smackdown