Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 64
  1. #21
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    You know, I highly respect Kofi, but dude's getting stale!
    Yep I'm starting to think that too. Hes always been taking on the same damn person for 6 months at a time- Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, and now Jack Swagger! Those made for great matches, but they got stale really quickly. Imagine if he was drafted to Raw..

  2. #22
    the ref could be the miz

  3. #23
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,358
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Yep I'm starting to think that too. Hes always been taking on the same damn person for 6 months at a time- Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, and now Jack Swagger! Those made for great matches, but they got stale really quickly. Imagine if he was drafted to Raw..
    I wasn't referring to his opponents. I mean his gimmick needs a change. I like Kofi as angry like when he was against Ziggler. That shows he can be an aggressive heel. All of this boom, boom,boom needs to cease.

  4. #24
    It could be quite a few people. It could be Ted Dibiase Jr. because of how Jerry Lawler sucker punched him an he would be doing this as a way to get revenge on him. Then there is the anonymous GM who I believe should be revealed really soon since the WWE realizes how played out it is becoming. It could also be SCSA which we will find out when SCSA shows up on Raw to deny or verify that. He loves being a ref on most of the pay per views. It should also be interesting to note that he is the only legend featured on the Wrestlemania hype commercial aside from The Rock, and the Hall Of Fame Inductees.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

    #TeamDevs

  5. #25
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    It could be quite a few people. It could be Ted Dibiase Jr. because of how Jerry Lawler sucker punched him an he would be doing this as a way to get revenge on him. Then there is the anonymous GM who I believe should be revealed really soon since the WWE realizes how played out it is becoming. It could also be SCSA which we will find out when SCSA shows up on Raw to deny or verify that. He loves being a ref on most of the pay per views. It should also be interesting to note that he is the only legend featured on the Wrestlemania hype commercial aside from The Rock, and the Hall Of Fame Inductees.
    I'm not sure what SSCA has to do with the Lawler-Cole feud, but when he did the WM 23 BOTB match, it didn't make sense to have him in that either. But I think it would be nice to see Stone Cold where hes most comfortable again!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich Cranium View Post
    I wasn't referring to his opponents. I mean his gimmick needs a change. I like Kofi as angry like when he was against Ziggler. That shows he can be an aggressive heel. All of this boom, boom,boom needs to cease.
    Oh I see. Thats also true..the boom boom boom thing is to hype up fans, but I find it repetitive now.

  6. #26
    Normal Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Stafford, England.
    Posts
    106
    Andy Kaufman..... then turn on cole towards the end of the match....
    'When I die it will be in this ring, or on top of a wild woman, i'll go either way'

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Trips88 View Post
    lol Remember what happened last time JR was a heel? lmao
    No, not really..
    I think I had stopped watching wrestling at that point.
    When was that?

  8. #28

    Lawley and Cole = Best storyline Feud in recent time

    I''m actually kind of excited to see this matchup. The build for it has been going well so far, Cole playing his role well to be disliked/hated for different reasons, Lawler playing his part well (no shock there), and it really feels more like a natural feud than other storylines we have seen in the past.

    IMO I do feel that this match could end up being one of the best matches of the year. Of course not wrestling wise, but off the emotion, crowd involvment, and the overall story telling could make this one of those matches, young and upcoming wrestlers should take notes on.

    Now I'm not saying that this will steal the show, but I do feel that it will be one of the highlight matches

  9. #29
    Since Hogan has spoiled the Mouth of the South being in Lawler's corner, I've heard that Vince is scrambling to make changes. I don't know about most of them, but I think his Operation Weekend at Bernie's Back-Up Plan is in pretty bad taste.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  10. #30
    I for one am not excited about it one bit, here's why:

    1. Like you say, wrestling-wise it's gonna suck big-time. Only thing that can save them is if Lawler gets a trainer too and he and Swagger do some moves.
    2. Unless one of them gets off the commentary table after loosing the match, there's really no point and it will look stupid. Justin imagine next day RAW, what would it be like? If they both stop arguing with each other suddenly, it would feel unnatural, as the loser will be sore and the winner will surely brag, thus continuing the feud that's starting to get boring already.

    All in all, in my opinion it's probably all the way down on the list of "Most exciting matches at WM27"

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.