Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Thinks this needs to be in the spoiler section!
    Can you move it there please? I completely forgot that some of you guys were behind.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Now residing in an undisclosed location in Canada
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Thinks this needs to be in the spoiler section!
    Raw's live here, no spoilers here and im guessing JBL was used as a cover up?
    The Journey of 1000 Miles begins with a single step!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Austin came back in the swerve of all swerves an signed the contract to put himself as the special ref in the match at WM between Lawler an Cole. Lol. I just want to say that I predicted this in one of the threads on here. Isn't that right The Brown One? Well what do you guys think about this announcement?

Great job on the prediction Devad!

Blog Entries
    What did you all think about Cole interrupting the Diva's match? I loved it!

As soon as Cole said "famous Texan like himself" and "former wwe champion" i said to myself "JBL"! I didnt think it would be Austin, as that would be too obvious, and why would Cole choose austin - a face? And then JBL comes out!! Was soooo chuffed with myself !! Then Austin!!!! Very nice way to get him in as the referee!! Thought that was well concieved!

I thought this whole segment was great! JBL was superb on the mic again, and Austin opened a few cans!!! But the out and out standout again, for me, was Cole!! Hes doing everything perfectly! his promos are great! His actions were great! His hiding! His whining and crying on the headset were great! His reactions when gettin 'beered' were great!! And his little fit at the top of the ramp just topped it for me!!!

Does anyone else think that Cole, right now, would suit a role as a top scaredy, weaseley, heel manager of a group of heels??? No-one can top him, but, in the veins of the great Bobby Heenan? or Jimmy Hart? and their former groups? I think it would be great! Have Jack Swagger as the first, and top pushed heel, for titles n such, then oddball groups of bigman, and tagteam? Then he could commenate their matches aswell! Personal wish maybe.

I think the Stone Cold/JBL/Cole segment was one of the best in a long time, it was fairly short, to the point and did the job great. JBL was great on the mic as usual, and the bit about when he said 'I hate bullys' as an insider reference to himself (which the crowd didn't seem to get) was awesome. I think Austin being the guest ref is a bit of a letdown because I think JBL would have done a more effective job as a heel ref, I just hope that JBL is involved somewhat in the match.

Either way that was one of the best raw segments I have seen in ages.