Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    His darkside sucked too. He just wasn't a fun wrestler to watch in the ring. He could cut promos, but we couldn't understand them, and they sounded very monotone. But those days in WWECW were better than now IMO. Now hes having tea parties with Santino.
    Yeah, he was kinda tolerable on VinniECW, but that was because he was booked correctly.

Less is more when it comes to Mr Koslov!
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    he is not entertaining enough to be a top guy. He is midcard for life. they gave him a big push and the crowd gave him no reaction because he is boring. Him pairing up with santino is the only reason why he has not been released.
    Too bad because I like his monster heel russian is no.1 gimmick,Triple H seems approve of Koslov to feud with him too,by the time they had a 1 on 1 match the fans chant 'boring' =/

Once they throw badass wrestlers into a comedy angle or into a makeshift tag team they're pretty much done. They've done it with Kane and Big Show, for example, and I'll never be able to take them seriously again. I'm not a fan of Kozlov at all, but he could be used much better.

WWE need to go back to using big guys the way they used Sid Justice, Diesel and Yokozuna, as seemingly indestructable villains. Then have a typical David vs. Goliath match up, where the smaller guy goes over. It worked so many times with Brett Hart and Shawn Michaels and was really entertaining. Not to mention how cool it was watching those guys wreak havoc and destroy the jobbers.

Kozlov is a boring bastard. he showed that during his 8 month undefeated streak back in 2008.

He may be a sambo champion but he is one boring wrestler when its one on one .... if u cant have a kick ass match against triple h, u sure as hell dont deserve a push or a main event position.

Personally, i think Santino Marella has more talent than Kozlov.

Blog Entries
    When he was a "monster heel" , he was boring. Nothing really exciting about him in that role. Stick with comedy or end up on the "endeavored" list.