Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Smile Raw expectations for tonight!

i was looking at the same post for last week so i thought i would set my expectations for tonight!

triple h cuts promo hbk comes out (i hope hhh doesn't put his career on the line i want a feud with sheamus after mania)

the rock shows up continues trash talking cena maybe cena comes out

mark henry wins if he has a match, his ratio is bad

jerry 'the king' lawler cuts promo agaisnt michael cole

and good matches

not to much to ask as long as triple h doesn't put his career on the line i won't be able to handle it at mania
    same as last year with hbk nervous times

ps there might be a really slim chance of seeing mistico doubt it though
    Holy SH%T

All they need to do is have the picture of Rock and Cena face to face, then the night will be a win!

Right Leg...Hospital, Left Leg...Cemetery

Nice idea's, but I highly doubt The Rock will be present at Raw. They might cut a video promo with him in it. Or Cena will cut another promo so they can fuel the fire more with this "fued" they have going on. HHH will cut a promo about why he wants Undertaker...hopefully it'll be a good Raw but we'll find later this evening.
    CM Punk is not impressed with Chris Jericho.

Michael Cole will be replaced with Josh Mathews in the commentary team. Unfortunately, Lawler will still be there.

Cena/Hunter/Taker will cut a ten minute promo to open the show.

The Raw GM slots Cena into the main-event somehow, regardless of how much sense it makes. Crowd pops.

Main event is announced to be some kinda tag match or 6-man tag between various heels and faces.

A boring match involving Mark Henry or Ted DiBiase or someone of that ilk fills up some time.

If Henry has a match, LOBSTER HEAD will likely come out and fuck up his shit.

Some kinda backstage interview with The Miz and Alx Riley. (Miz will probably be in the main event)

CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE? Cole comes out, confrontation of sorts with Lawler.

Terrible diva's match. Mercifully, it will only last a few minutes.

FOOTAGE OF THE TAKER HAITCH STAREDOWN FROM LAST WEEK BAH GAWD.

Alberto Del Rio will show up at some point. (Because, y'know, they're trying to push him)

Bryan Danielson will have a fuckwin match. 80% chance of The Bella Twins doing some kinda shenanigans (great word) during it.

FOOTAGE OF THE ROCK FROM TWO WEEKS AGO BAH GAWD

R-Truth.

John Morrison does a crazy spot.

Nexus does some shit at some point. Punk does a promo. I HURR VOICES IN MAH HEAD, VIPER COILING etc. Nexus run away.

Dull backstage interview with Blandy Boreton. "something something VIPER something something RKO something something PUNT TO THE SKULL"

Another filler match. Possibly a tag team title match. Nobody cares.

TRAILER FOR THE CHAPERONE BAH GAWD.

Main event. Trudges along kinda decently. Eventually, BOOM - Cena either gets the hot tag or does a miraculous comeback. Five moves o' doom. Heels interfere. FU's and RKO's everywhere. Face(s) win.

Points to wrestlemania sign.
    Last edited by Necroyeti; 02-28-2011 at 02:40 PM.

I think it's going to be a boring Raw.
    Only thing i'm looking forward to is obviously the Taker and Triple H segment. And even then, I just don't see anything exciting happening. Just another 2-3 minutes of staring and talking. Unless Taker has a match, or a hbk appearance (which I doubt) i'm not really interested in this week's show

we might get to see Rock, we might not. Either way, I don't see much point in all this trash talking between him and Cena, because they're not even going to fight at wm. So I don't see the point, thus me not caring much for all the hype.

And usually, I would be anxious to see yet another hof induction announcement, but it's most likely going to be lod or abdula as rumored earlier and I dont care for either so...

how about revealing the gm already?
    that should atleast make things interesting.

That sums it up really...

Blog Entries
    As long as there is a Pedigree tonight, I'll be happy.

That being said, why can't Rock and Cena be in the same ring at the same time? My theory: the ropes would literally light on fire from the sheer charisma overload. Also, a kid and a 30-something will get in a fight over who's better. Mhm.
    D.O.A.

I expect a lot of people to piss & moan if Rock isn't there in person.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    I expect a lot of people to piss & moan if Rock isn't there in person.
    While taped promos are still awesome, I'd feel kinda slighted if he really wasn't there. So much more they can do. Can you imagine Santino walking down to the ring and handing Rock a pie? It would be AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME
    Last edited by RomanFlare; 02-28-2011 at 03:31 PM.
    D.O.A.

I'm hoping that "The Rock" can entertain us with a song!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by World B. Free View Post
    I'm hoping that "The Rock" can entertain us with a song!!!
    D.O.A.