Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    Super Member TheBoogeyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Bowels of Hell
    Posts
    719

    WWE will put TNA out of business in less than 4 years from now

    I was just reading in one of my Pro Wrestling Illustrated magazines from a few months ago, about how TNA has signed a bunch of high dollar performers, RVD, Tommy Dreamer, Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, Mr Anderson, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff and a few others. I know Easy E, Hogan, Angle and Flair have been there awhile now, longer than Kennedy and Hardy. Now TNA has signed Matt Hardy another high dollar acquisition. Who is going to be next??

    Now my reasoning for this topic. Dixie Carter might not agree but TNA has become another WCW mirror image company, way too many high dollar wrestlers are being hired, and revenue they are bringing in is only gonna pay them for so long before they go under. This was the same thing that brought WCW down, and its happening all over again, just the initials are no longer WCW....they are TNA.

    The reason WCW went under was because of poor mismanagement of money, Of course your gonna go broke if you hire top dollar performers and dont have the bank account enough to pay them. I just hope Dixie Carter realizes what is going on, and how bad off she and her company are going to be if they continue to hire the top dollar performers and they just dont produce the revenue she had hoped for. With Bischoff and Hogan running things on a weekly basis, this is EXACTLY what killed WCW and its gonna happpen in TNA too.

    WWE will envelop TNA and WWE will flourish from the TNA acquisitions.
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things


  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    The reason WCW went under was because of poor mismanagement of money, Of course your gonna go broke if you hire top dollar performers and dont have the bank account enough to pay them.
    Nope. WCW was ended because Ted Turner lost control of his company and the people in charge don't see the need for them anymore. If Ted was still in charged, it would probably still be on.

    WWE will envelop TNA and WWE will flourish from the TNA acquisitions.
    Like they did with WCW when they got Booker T, Rey Mysterio and... (Keep in mind, Jericho, Guererro and a bunch of wrestlers were already in the WWE before the buyout).

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    I was just reading in one of my Pro Wrestling Illustrated magazines from a few months ago, about how TNA has signed a bunch of high dollar performers, RVD, Tommy Dreamer, Jeff Hardy, Ric Flair, Kurt Angle, Mr Anderson, Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff and a few others. I know Easy E, Hogan, Angle and Flair have been there awhile now, longer than Kennedy and Hardy. Now TNA has signed Matt Hardy another high dollar acquisition. Who is going to be next??

    Now my reasoning for this topic. Dixie Carter might not agree but TNA has become another WCW mirror image company, way too many high dollar wrestlers are being hired, and revenue they are bringing in is only gonna pay them for so long before they go under. This was the same thing that brought WCW down, and its happening all over again, just the initials are no longer WCW....they are TNA.

    The reason WCW went under was because of poor mismanagement of money, Of course your gonna go broke if you hire top dollar performers and dont have the bank account enough to pay them. I just hope Dixie Carter realizes what is going on, and how bad off she and her company are going to be if they continue to hire the top dollar performers and they just dont produce the revenue she had hoped for. With Bischoff and Hogan running things on a weekly basis, this is EXACTLY what killed WCW and its gonna happpen in TNA too.

    WWE will envelop TNA and WWE will flourish from the TNA acquisitions.
    No way TNA is like WCW they put REAL money into buying wrestlers that matter! Kevin Nash said it well on his twitter! If they want to beat WWE go after big names like John Cena, not wash ups like Hardy's hogan! If they'd do that then He'll yeah they'd be like WCW and rassling_fan said if Ted didn't loose control of his company most likely WCW would still be on the air!

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Rich Cranium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    11,365
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBoogeyMan View Post
    Now TNA has signed Matt Hardy another high dollar acquisition.
    That's called an oxymoron!

  5. #5
    wwe will have nothing to do with tna ending. only tna can do that. i think tna will be sold in four years.

  6. #6
    Black Ninja! The Brown One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Auckland, NewZealand
    Posts
    8,521
    Blog Entries
    4
    Instead of hiring more and more high-priced talent, heres a better idea. Make better storylines. Use the high-priced talent in TNA well, if they aren't, so that they are worth the money that TNA paid them, and they bring in more money, which is good for TNA.

  7. #7
    Super Member TheBoogeyMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Bowels of Hell
    Posts
    719
    Quote Originally Posted by thedag View Post
    wwe will have nothing to do with tna ending. only tna can do that. i think tna will be sold in four years.
    To Vince McMahon and his billions.
    ~~Silence and Violence~~
    My two favorite things


  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by The Brown One View Post
    Instead of hiring more and more high-priced talent, heres a better idea. Make better storylines. Use the high-priced talent in TNA well, if they aren't, so that they are worth the money that TNA paid them, and they bring in more money, which is good for TNA.
    That's called having a brain and TNA doesn't have one most of the time

  9. #9
    I love it when people hate on TNA and do not watch TNA. I'll watch Fortune anytime over Miz, or Ziggler or Drew Mcentyre, or Swagger or the other mid-carders that are getting huge pushes. Funny how EVERYONE hated Nash and Booker yet jizzed when they appeared at the Rumble. Just 2 Sweeeeet!!!

  10. #10
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    The reason WCW folded, in a nutshell, is this: Time Warner merged with AOL in early 2001, so money-mark Ted Turner no longer had any control over WCW. A studio exec named Jamie Kellner (the same dickhead responsible for cancelling Animaniacs and Freakazoid) decided that WCW didn't attract the "right advertisers" and cancelled it - despite being among the highest rated shows on TNT at the time. McMahon outbid Bischoff for the rights to the company shortly after.

    So y'see, haemorrhaging money and generally failing at everything isn't what killed WCW, and it most likely won't kill TNA either - they have their own money-mark in Bob Carter and Panda Energy. If anyone's gonna put TNA out of business, it will be the Spike TV execs. (and even then, I almost guarantee they woiuld revert back to weekly iPPVs or something)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.