Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 ... LastLast

Cena finally turning heel?

Those who've been keeping up with WWE lately know about the upcoming Barrett vs Cena match at Hell in a Cell this sunday. If Cena loses, he joins Nexus. If Barret loses, Nexus ends. I honestly believe, if WWE really cares about the credibility of the Nexus and to keep Cena from getting any staler than he is right now - then Cena MUST lose the PPV and join Nexus. Thus, beginning his downward spiral into his long overdo heel run.

I've said this before. Cena needs to turn heel. His character desperately calls for it. If WWE is worried about someone not being able to fill his shoes, they can easily get Daniel Bryan to replace Cena.

What are your thoughts?

"they can easily get Daniel Bryan to replace Cena."

lol really? That will never happen in a million years. Vince will never push Bryan that much. If Bryan loses at HIAC that means he has no long term value in WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Perfect View Post
    "they can easily get Daniel Bryan to replace Cena."

lol really? That will never happen in a million years. Vince will never push Bryan that much. If Bryan loses at HIAC that means he has no long term value in WWE.
    lol he wont lose at HIAC WWE isnt that retarded

In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I'm smart enough to realize that if Nexus loses at HIAC that is not the last of Nexus. One of the biggest storylines in recent years and the wwe is going to abandon it, HAHAHAHAHA you must be high. As for Cena turning heel or not i don't think it will change the opinion of all the haters out there. Haters are going to hate, that's what they do. Judging from some of the polls on this site most of you guys started watching in the attitude era. I myself started watching in the Hogan era. Hogan is a lot like cena in many ways. Hulk Hogan is and will always be my favorite wrestler of all time. When your a kid you need to believe that the good guy will come out on top. It wasn't about how hogan was limited in his in ring abilities, he was more than that. He was bigger than life and i can still remember him saying to this day, say your prayers, eat your vitamins and believe in yourself. Now jump to 2010 and guess what, we have another superhero and guess what his three saying are hustle, loyalty and respect. DO you see the similarities? I dont believe in my heart Vince will ever turn Cena heel and for good reason. I have said it here many times, this is a show and not real life, let the kids have their superhero. Its magical in some ways that a person no matter how many odds are stacked against them, they somehow pull it off in the end. The fact is the majority of rasslin fans like Cena and a select few don't. I for one fit into the majority on this one. If truth be told the internet rasslin community is small and filled with haters. I have grown tired of the same stale lets hate everything and my way of thinking is better. It's not, it never will be, everyone is entitled to their opinion but the band wagon has so many people in it im surprised its wheels are still attached. U MAD???
    Last edited by IPEEINTHESHOWER; 09-29-2010 at 01:43 PM.

Vince is stubborn, he is going to ride the Cena/face train all the way to bank as long as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Bryan View Post
    lol he wont lose at HIAC WWE isnt that retarded
    Did I say he would lose? Nope I said "IF"... interesting. seeing as anything can happen.

Anyways all I'm saying is Bryan will never ever be at the top of the WWE. The OP said Bryan could fill Cena's shoes as the top face.. Haha that's just silly, I like Bryan just as much as the next guy but he will never be a top 3 wrestler in WWE. He could carry ROH but he will never carry WWE and will never be a main eventer.
    Last edited by Mr Perfect; 09-29-2010 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Perfect View Post
    We just have to wait and see, because you don't know what will actually happen and neither do I... But to think he will ever be the next Cena(or take over his spot as the face) like the OP is just insane.. I like Bryan but he will never be a top 3 guy in the WWE. He could easily carry ROH but he can't carry the WWE.

and I'd love to see Bryan lose to Morrison to complete his heel turn.
    Morrison or Bryan. Both need it really bad. I'd say Bryan retains. His reign would be way too short for him to be a legitimate Champion. But, they did put the title back in Miz's hands after a couple of weeks when R-Truth won it. Miz really should not win, if he does I'm gonna be so pissed.

"I am not a NUGGET!"

Quote Originally Posted by el gabo View Post
    Morrison or Bryan. Both need it really bad. I'd say Bryan retains. His reign would be way too short for him to be a legitimate Champion. But, they did put the title back in Miz's hands after a couple of weeks when R-Truth won it. Miz really should not win, if he does I'm gonna be so pissed.

I also think he retains, but if some how Bryan loses that shows the WWE has no interest in pushing him...

I really wanna see heel morrison win and give him a nice little push.

A Cena heel turn could be good if handled properly. They could have him grow disheartened by the fans who boo him, have him gradually show signs of flipping and getting more aggressive from week to week and really work on the build up, like when Shawn Michaels first turned heel and laid out Marty Janetty (best heel turn ever!!). But I don't think WWE writers have the talent to handle it. Most likely they'll turn him heel overnight like "Gee, I was with Nexus all along".

Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. I'm smart enough to realize that if Nexus loses at HIAC that is not the last of Nexus. One of the biggest storylines in recent years and the wwe is going to abandon it, HAHAHAHAHA you must be high. As for Cena turning heel or not i don't think it will change the opinion of all the haters out there. Haters are going to hate, that's what they do. Judging from some of the polls on this site most of you guys started watching in the attitude era. I myself started watching in the Hogan era. Hogan is a lot like cena in many ways. Hulk Hogan is and will always be my favorite wrestler of all time. When your a kid you need to believe that the good guy will come out on top. It wasn't about how hogan was limited in his in ring abilities, he was more than that. He was bigger than life and i can still remember him saying to this day, say your prayers, eat your vitamins and believe in yourself. Now jump to 2010 and guess what, we have another superhero and guess what his three saying are hustle, loyalty and respect. DO you see the similarities? I dont believe in my heart Vince will ever turn Cena heel and for good reason. I have said it here many times, this is a show and not real life, let the kids have their superhero. Its magical in some ways that a person no matter how many odds are stacked against them, they somehow pull it off in the end. The fact is the majority of rasslin fans like Cena and a select few don't. I for one fit into the majority on this one. If truth be told the internet rasslin community is small and filled with haters. I have grown tired of the same stale lets hate everything and my way of thinking is better. It's not, it never will be, everyone is entitled to their opinion but the band wagon has so many people in it im surprised its wheels are still attached. U MAD???
    I agree cena is like a modern day hogan with the whole supercena and the kids believing he is a superhero like character so i dont think he looses but i hope he does