Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 ... LastLast
    A man can only dream...

Having a dream doesn't sound right. It was really more like a vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I could see it. Don't think I'd dream it though.

I'd still like to see Jericho win as it would mean he was staying put for the time being

@Jericho winning:
    Obviously not since he isn't showing up on the up-coming episode of RAW. I could be wrong, but everybody is entitled to their own opinions of things.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

This seems probable. It would be funny also xD

but no I want Barrett to win.

Fresh Member
    uhmm did you ever think maybe Barrett lays down for Jericho? He was his pro, did that ever come to mind?

Quote Originally Posted by ceetee View Post
    uhmm did you ever think maybe Barrett lays down for Jericho? He was his pro, did that ever come to mind?
    No because Barrett said that Jericho was never his pro.

Quote Originally Posted by ceetee View Post
    no bc Jericho is most likely no longer with the WWE anymore after Sunday

Blog Entries
    I like the dream but I honestly doubt that Cena will ever be revealed as the real leader of the Nexus. The storyline has progressed to far and they've made John Cena the central victim of the Nexus attacks. I mean take a look at this past RAW. Nexus hit the ring and went immediately after Cena. They didn't go after Orton till he RKO'd Tarver. It would be hard for the WWE to explain why Cena, the leader of the Nexus, is Nexus's central victim and essientially cost Cena the WWE championship.

But then again with the storylines we've been getting lately anything is possible.
    "Your soul is mine!"

There has been talk of Cena being the leader of Nexus, but that would be the dumbest twist ever. I mean, you can't have Nexus brutally attacking Cena week after week and leaving him out cold JUST to fool the audience.

First of all, what would the point of that be? Is it really worth Cena getting beat up just so he can surprise everyone a few months later?

Second of all, why would they keep attacking their leader and costing him valuable wins? Why not someone else?

Thirdly, Nexus are supposed to be rebels, standing up against the WWE and it makes sense for them to target the face of the company. It wouldn't make any sense for them to attack him if they secretly knew he was behind them.

Obviously, inconsistency and implausibility is typical of WWE writing (just look at Daniel Bryan's sudden and unexplained change) but no writer with any self-worth would do something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by shanethewolf View Post
    There has been talk of Cena being the leader of Nexus, but that would be the dumbest twist ever. I mean, you can't have Nexus brutally attacking Cena week after week and leaving him out cold JUST to fool the audience.

First of all, what would the point of that be? Is it really worth Cena getting beat up just so he can surprise everyone a few months later?

Second of all, why would they keep attacking their leader and costing him valuable wins? Why not someone else?

Thirdly, Nexus are supposed to be rebels, standing up against the WWE and it makes sense for them to target the face of the company. It wouldn't make any sense for them to attack him if they secretly knew he was behind them.

Obviously, inconsistency and implausibility is typical of WWE writing (just look at Daniel Bryan's sudden and unexplained change) but no writer with any self-worth would do something like this.
    Anything can happen.

Cena surprising everyone in the world that HE is leader of the Nexus will make him a huge heel. If WWE are risk takers, they would do this and see ratings soar and more fans coming in that WWE's face has turned against them.