Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 ... LastLast
    There needs to be a Sticky in the WWE thread about Cena heel turn. Seems everyday someone is making a thread about what if Cena turns heel, or Cena needs to turn heel. Maybe it's me but you stated what if fans hate him more if he turns heel. The point to have someone turn heel is to get the fans to hate him. I think if Cena turns heel he would get more of a face reaction then he does as being face. I've said it time and time again. Keeping Cena where he is, draws huge crowds. People who love him watch him in hopes he wins. People who hate him watch him in hopes he loses. It's a win win for the WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by bartish2 View Post
    they are never turning cena heel because of all the stupid kids nor are they turning back from pg. its downhill to g from here just give it up already. just going to have him shoven down our throats more
    Yet you will continue to tune in and watch as well as read every article about WWE. If your so unhappy with WWE then move along to TNA.

If its rated pg how come the kids wrestler takes of his pants and invites kids to the ring:P
    Ur comment makes me think

Not removing till alex riley is pushed
    Dean ambrose makes his debut
    Bray wyatt scares a kid on raw
    Aj lee wins divas title
    The miz turns face
    Mick foley goes in Hof
    Paige brings her sexiness to wwe

Money in the bank-tied 19th

I've been a miz fan since the real world

Blog Entries
    another cena heel thread, I'm shocked . they would just injure him and bring him back in six months as the face again. look at what they did with chris jericho they had him as a heel and turned him face that quickly.
    #TeamGeeky

They will turn Cena heel eventually, just not any time soon.

Think of it like this:
    The focus of WWE at the moment is on pre-teens, but in about 5 or so years those pre-teens will be teens, and will no longer like Cena's conformist type character, so then they'll turn him heel to draw them back in.

Think 80's Hogan to 90's Hogan.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Ziggles View Post
    They will turn Cena heel eventually, just not any time soon.

Think of it like this:
    The focus of WWE at the moment is on pre-teens, but in about 5 or so years those pre-teens will be teens, and will no longer like Cena's conformist type character, so then they'll turn him heel to draw them back in.

Think 80's Hogan to 90's Hogan.
    I think there is still major differences between 80's hogan and 2006-2012 cena in the fact that he has become the straight shooter whereas hogan was more of a hero type figure. people who want cena to win are people who want the guy who acts like an every day joe to succeed. in kayfabe john cena is probably one of the guys you would want to have a beer with the most IMO. think about it if you anger sheamus do you want a boot to your face? and alot of cena's young fans don't realize wrestling is fake thus making cena an awesome character for them to watch/vote for.
    #TeamGeeky

A Cena heel turn would not fail. Cena can pull that off easily. He is not like Sting, RVD or Jeff Hardy. He's great on the mic and can pull off a heel turn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    A Cena heel turn would not fail. Cena can pull that off easily. He is not like Sting, RVD or Jeff Hardy. He's great on the mic and can pull off a heel turn.
    to add to this already well said point, cena already pulled off being a heel in his early years. his promos funny, while semi-joke like still played a pretty good heel
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Then they've lost a cash cow and all the other great thing Cena does outside of the ring.
    Yeah pretty much this or he encourages kids to act like him making the BAstar campaign more redundant than the Irish economy (Selfshot get the reference?)

Cant say i seem him going heel to someone can take hes spot and willing to do what he had done and i think they do have that person in Sheamus

Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars! Millions of Dollars!