Page 61 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OldestRideLongestLineWOOO View Post
    Besides Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan and a returning Wade Barrett I don't see any other full time wrestler who has the it factor like Stone Cold & The Rock have so that's why The Great One get's a title shot wither you like it or not. I hate how you people bitch about The Rock getting a title shot ever since his return to the WWE has sold arena's and brought high ppv buys in his part time something these new guys or Cena don't even do
    So you think it's fair that The Rock gets a title match that he hasn't even earned? Okay then how would it make you feel if you were a wrestler working your ass off and have someone return and get a title shot right away and not have to do anything to get it. I don't know about you but I'd be pissed. Yeah he has sold out arenas and high ppv buys but that doesn't give him the right to return and get a title shot!!!

can this be Cena's chance to turn heel?
    So there would be ZERO top face remaining on RAW !

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Turning cena heel would be a worse business decision than the xfl.
    Nothing's worse than the XFL

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    So you think it's fair that The Rock gets a title match that he hasn't even earned? Okay then how would it make you feel if you were a wrestler working your ass off and have someone return and get a title shot right away and not have to do anything to get it. I don't know about you but I'd be pissed. Yeah he has sold out arenas and high ppv buys but that doesn't give him the right to return and get a title shot!!!
    Yeah! What he said!
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_D77 View Post
    Nothing's worse than the XFL
    making one of your biggest face draw from 2006(ish)-2012 as a heel would be as silly if not more silly than the xfl IMO
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Blog Entries

What if a Cena Heel Turn is a fail!

You know people, as the deadliest person to start shocking topics I came up with this one. When it comes to the superstar John Cena, we either literally love or hate the guy and this question is more aimed at the haters of Cena. Every Cena hater would love for him to become a heel and if it ever actually happens, what if it's not as great as everyone hyped it out to be. What if WWE book it wrong or Cena get's even more haters, but not because he's doing a good job but if he becomes even more stale, then anyone could even imagine. If this was to happen could it cause havoc to the WWE we know and love, could it officially break the small little bridge Internet fans have with the WWE forever.

Your thoughts?

Here comes the complaints!

Then they've lost a cash cow and all the other great thing Cena does outside of the ring.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Quote Originally Posted by deadly56 View Post

You know people, as the deadliest person to start shocking topics I came up with this one. When it comes to the superstar John Cena, we either literally love or hate the guy and this question is more aimed at the haters of Cena. Every Cena hater would love for him to become a heel and if it ever actually happens, what if it's not as great as everyone hyped it out to be. What if WWE book it wrong or Cena get's even more haters, but not because he's doing a good job but if he becomes even more stale, then anyone could even imagine. If this was to happen could it cause havoc to the WWE we know and love, could it officially break the small little bridge Internet fans have with the WWE forever.

Your thoughts?

Here comes the complaints!
    I'm still on the fence concerning him. I've heard about him cheating on his wife and he is awful in the ring, but then I've also heard about his work outside of the ring, which is pretty incredible to keep up with. So...the bolded is not true.

Other than that, I agree with Automatic.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Very hypothetical because i can't imagine they will ever do it. They don't have to take that risk with Cena when there's not many to fill the gaps. When Hogan turned Heel, he had a huge amount of creative control and WCW were in position where they had to take risks to try and catch WWE. When Austin turned heel, they had plenty of depth to fill that gap (Undertaker, Jericho, The Rock).
    Turning Cena heel will do nothing imo It's not like he will suddenly get an amazing repetoir of moves just by turning heel (this is one the major complaints about him).
    I don't love or hate him, i don't mind him. I think most hate him just to fit in the majority.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

they are never turning cena heel because of all the stupid kids nor are they turning back from pg. its downhill to g from here just give it up already. just going to have him shoven down our throats more