Page 60 of 75 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 70 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    As much as we all want Cena to turn heel it will most likely NEVER happen, but I do hope Cena and The Rock face again and Cena whoops his ass

Why do you want Cena to beat Rock, and not the other way around? Explain yourself, good sir.
    RIP Eddie Guerrero. One of the greatest wrestlers of all time!

Raise your hand if you're on drugs!

Blog Entries
    Turning cena heel would be a worse business decision than the xfl.
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    Why do you want Cena to beat Rock, and not the other way around? Explain yourself, good sir.
    Because The Rock already beat Cena last year at Wrestlemania and Cena deserves a win over him, he shouldn't be allowed to come back and win that easy. Plus Rock gets a title match at RR and doesn't even earn it?! While other wrestlers are training their asses off for nothing. So Cena should beat Rock because the Rock doesn't deserve half the shit he gets.

Quote Originally Posted by Great One View Post
    Because The Rock already beat Cena last year at Wrestlemania and Cena deserves a win over him, he shouldn't be allowed to come back and win that easy. Plus Rock gets a title match at RR and doesn't even earn it?! While other wrestlers are training their asses off for nothing. So Cena should beat Rock because the Rock doesn't deserve half the shit he gets.
    That's urks me! I 100% agree with that being said. It's completely unfair how Rock gets a TITLE MATCH when there are numerous NEW talents who work full-time in the 'E who don't get a shot at all.

Quote Originally Posted by FancyShmancyPants17 View Post
    That's urks me! I 100% agree with that being said. It's completely unfair how Rock gets a TITLE MATCH when there are numerous NEW talents who work full-time in the 'E who don't get a shot at all.
    Besides Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan and a returning Wade Barrett I don't see any other full time wrestler who has the it factor like Stone Cold & The Rock have so that's why The Great One get's a title shot wither you like it or not. I hate how you people bitch about The Rock getting a title shot ever since his return to the WWE has sold arena's and brought high ppv buys in his part time something these new guys or Cena don't even do

Quote Originally Posted by OldestRideLongestLineWOOO View Post
    Besides Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes, Daniel Bryan and a returning Wade Barrett I don't see any other full time wrestler who has the it factor like Stone Cold & The Rock have so that's why The Great One get's a title shot wither you like it or not. I hate how you people bitch about The Rock getting a title shot ever since his return to the WWE has sold arena's and brought high ppv buys in his part time something these new guys or Cena don't even do
    I wouldn't be bitching if Rock were only doing a non-title match. That would be fine because he's great business for WWE. But he could win the WWE Championship and he's not even working full time as a wrestler anymore, so there is no need for Rock to have a shot at the title in the first place. I believe the fully-contracted wrestlers should be the only people who have a shot at the title- any title. And Rock does not have a full-time job in WWE.

seeing how this thread has turned from cena turnig heel to rock as a champion, why not? Rock is in close ties with the WWE always has been since he left. He paid his dues. He's a legend. and if the WWE wants to put one of their tites on him to further help put over another superstar than so be it. I don't have a problem with that. Vince and Co. can do what ever the hell they want with or without anyones approval ( fans ). They run their business they way they see fit.

Like i said this could be part of something bigger than you or I are aware of and if he wins the title.....whatever!!! let the chips fall where they may!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tweedidldum View Post
    seeing how this thread has turned from cena turnig heel to rock as a champion, why not? Rock is in close ties with the WWE always has been since he left. He paid his dues. He's a legend. and if the WWE wants to put one of their tites on him to further help put over another superstar than so be it. I don't have a problem with that. Vince and Co. can do what ever the hell they want with or without anyones approval ( fans ). They run their business they way they see fit.

Like i said this could be part of something bigger than you or I are aware of and if he wins the title.....whatever!!! let the chips fall where they may!!!
    Let them fall! I'm just being opinionated. Maybe this could be a part of something bigger than we are aware of. We will see in due time.

Blog Entries
    another "one day cena will be heel" thread. give it a rest.