Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Fresh Member
    I typed and it said this is killas alt account?

He's already a heel and they've been trying like hell to turn him face..
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    He's already a heel and they've been trying like hell to turn him face..
    I agree with this man!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    I agree with this man!
    and they are doing it shamelessly, in the last few weeks they've had Cena use the make a wish kids, the troops, and Eddie to try and get him over with the fans that are booing him and it's been in such bad taste it's doing the exact opposite, hell I lost what sympathy I did have for him

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Kaymakcian View Post
    Your idea on how to turn Cena heel.
    Why everybody wants a idea for a Cena heel turn ??
    All the heel turns in the WWE are just the same for years now, "attack the other for no reason but just because now I'm heel" !!!!!!

You don't need to he practically is already.

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Why everybody wants a idea for a Cena heel turn ??
    All the heel turns in the WWE are just the same for years now, "attack the other for no reason but just because now I'm heel" !!!!!!
    good point. My fav though is when Hulk Hogan returned the wwf in 83 to kick off Hulkamania, he was a heel in his last stint in the wwf, to explain him coming back as a face bob Backlund simply said "he used to be bad but he's good now"

perfect way for Cena to turn heel

U guys are probly gunna think this is the lamest and most stupid thing ever but if it actually happened we would hate Cena so much more than we do now. And I don't think anyone has said anything like this yet so i'll take a chance.

It's time for Rock vs. Cena at WM, Rock comes out first, then Cena comes and just as he gets to the ramp he gets a mic and says in a "heelish" tone..."April Fools!", and then just walks out. Ya that would be the dumbest endings to a WM main event but hey I'm just thinking out loud.

This would be because of something like Cena is afraid to face Rock or maybe he thinks he can't beat Rock and doesn't want to embarrass himself on the biggest stage.

That's not a Cena heel turn, that's a WWE heel turn! Don't forget people will be buying Wrestlemania for that match so if it doesn't happen people will be mighty pissed., not to mention the riot in the arena!

Divas to believe in.

LOL LOL and LOL some more.........

That would be freaking epic, would piss a hell of a lot of people of though.