Page 52 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 ... LastLast
    If that does happen it will be brilliant

2012 Super Rugby Champions, The Chiefs!

is punk even a face? I'm not sure anymore xD

Forget about that for a minute. Did anyone else stand up and CHEER WILDLY when Punk kicked Johnny Ace in the skull? Such a twatbag! Maybe he'll be off TV now! We can only hope...

i get a sense of bret hart undertaker shawn michaels type feeling i think punk will win and triple h will begrudgingly award punk with the championship add fuel to the fire of a big showdown between the two

Did Anyone else notice Cena's use of the Specific phrase "5 Moves of Doom" as well as mentioning the call for a "Heel Persona"? Are they not subjects that are tossed around here every time he's mentioned? I think that Cena may have paid a Visit to the EWN forumspace. Hey John!

Also love that Punk still hasn't been gagged and mentioned all the firings last week. I stand by what I've said in Previous Threads; Punk will Deliver John Cena his first clean, 1,2,3 loss in living memory, ADR will cash in his MITB contract and Punk will beat him too.

i thought the promos were stellar on both sides, it gave punk a great opportunity to adress some of the IWC's concerns and cena a chance to say yes he hears us. especially with his match that night being a significantly different match than his usual. with more back and forth and cena demonstrating a lot more wrestling skill. i honestly LOVED the anal retentive geek voice he used for that bit as well.
    just because i didn't agree doesn't mean i didn't listen, it just means you were wrong. Now go away please.

Anyone else notice right at the end. When Punk was out of the ring he was asking hunter something along the lines "is the fix in". wonder what that ment. Something added to the contract that we won't find out about until Summerslam maybe? Or just nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Reloval View Post
    Anyone else notice right at the end. When Punk was out of the ring he was asking hunter something along the lines "is the fix in". wonder what that ment. Something added to the contract that we won't find out about until Summerslam maybe? Or just nothing?
    I think that was just CM Punk accussing HHH of siding with Cena. Storyline of course...or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CMRyder View Post
    Not happening. He even brought up how the IWC people say he needs a heel persona and how they dread the 5 moves of doom ect.
    Yes, Cena did bring that up during his contract signing on RAW. Maybe the WWE and Cena should listen to the IWC every now and then. Not going to happen, but would be interesting to say the least.

I really want to see Cena become a heel, but I don't think it will happen due to merchandise. And we all know how Vincent K. McMahon likes his money ...