Page 47 of 75 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Fresh Member
    I know it isn't perfect, certainly the finisher part. But if your smart fan gave it some thoughts, this could be the best heel turn the WWE has had in quite a long time.
    "You know Jeff, you have to get a prescription from a doctor to legally obtain drugs!"

- CM Punk

Not in our lifetime.

Fresh Member
    WCW didn't have any big merchandise sellers but they hit the bank once the NWO popped in. Guys like Sting, DDP, The Giant, Rey Mysterio, Four Horsemen, Chris Jericho thrived in merchandise sales. Are you fans telling me that there is no hope for the other WWE stars to make that same type of impact in sales?
    "You know Jeff, you have to get a prescription from a doctor to legally obtain drugs!"

- CM Punk

Blog Entries
    I thought we already have Cena Sucks chants.

Fresh Member
    Well except this time it would be the entire crowd in unison, which would be magical.

- CM Punk

Blog Entries
    Another one of these threads. I wish they would all merge.

There were plenty of chances for WWE to turn Cena last year.
    And he's still the biggest babyface ever. So honestly I think we should all understad that until WWE creates a star as big as Cena he will remain as a face.

Your idea is good btw

Watching the glass half-full since 1991

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDogSports View Post
    WCW didn't have any big merchandise sellers but they hit the bank once the NWO popped in. Guys like Sting, DDP, The Giant, Rey Mysterio, Four Horsemen, Chris Jericho thrived in merchandise sales. Are you fans telling me that there is no hope for the other WWE stars to make that same type of impact in sales?
    WWE doesn't have another money maker like Cena.
    "Bring a knife to a fist fight, a gun to a knife fight, and a M134 to anything else."

Sorry, but a Cena heel-turn won't be a shocker as much as Hogan was back in 1996. That era was totally different from now. Where we never really thought of a Hogan heel-turn at the time, we pretty much are awaiting Cena's turn. Cena will turn heel one day, when someone else becomes a cash cow as he is now for the WWE. The only shocker we would get is if Vince would actually pull the trigger to make it happen right now, and it wouldn't be an "OMG!! How can Cena turn on the fans?" but more of an "OMG! Vince actually had the balls to risk his merchandise sale!"

OK. Because I am a sad individual with absolutely NO life. I found every thread on the forum pertaining to wanting a heel Cena. Discuss to your hearts content on this old and tired subject. Just keep it in this thread
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.