Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 49 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thedominator92 View Post
    that won't be a heel for that match
    he'll turn heel in that match causing the new main face to stand up for taker as cena screwed him maybe kane would make sense but maybe orton/morrison/cara
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Quote Originally Posted by Scottland View Post
    Cena turing heel will happen at some point. The guy that will take over for Cena's spot is clearly Orton (he's only 30). Orton is arguably the most over wrestler in the business with fans let alone behind-the-scenes. Someone mentioned heel Cena beating Taker's streak? No, it won't happen. Vince & Taker both feel the streak must stay in tack as it's really a part of Taker's legacy & ending it would just be senseless. It would kill Taker's legacy on many levels. Also, there has been talk of Taker eventually cutting back significantly starting next year & only doing a match at Wrestlemania for the next several years as long as he stays heathly & in shape which many feel he could do for awhile.
    I've actually heard that Taker wouldn't be opposed to losing at WM, supposedly he offered the win to Orton years back. So I guess its Vince who doesn't want it to end.
    Profile Retired

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by k-jammin View Post
    well i remember hogan getting quite a few boo's in wcw and this was even before he actually turned heel, then the writers took the hint and turned him heel, if the fans wanna hate ( and they mostly do ) then let them hate, only problem is i can see all of cena's 5 year old fans turning to crack if it happens
    lol imagine that guy 30 explaining to a counceller that his addiction was caused by a clown in a purple t-shirt
    THIS MAN IS GOING TO BE TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ONE DAY...

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure if Taker will last until WM 28, He won't fight Cena, Cena is the posterboy and we all know the streak must not be broken and cena losing at WM will be bad business

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead200 View Post
    I'm not sure if Taker will last until WM 28, He won't fight Cena, Cena is the posterboy and we all know the streak must not be broken and cena losing at WM will be bad business
    True, but which is more important to WWE their posterboy or The Streak? I could easily see Cena be the next man to face Taker at WM 28
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I've actually heard that Taker wouldn't be opposed to losing at WM, supposedly he offered the win to Orton years back. So I guess its Vince who doesn't want it to end.
    You do bring up an interesting & factual point because you are correct. Orton was offered the win by Taker himself (Vince even agreed to whatever the decision was between the two as both Vince & Taker felt Orton was the perfect choice) but Orton strongly declined. Many feel losing to Taker at Mania is considered an honor. Actually, Vince wanted Ted DiBiase Jr. to end the streak since Orton didn't want it but as time has gone on...Vince & Taker have seem to just come to the conclussion that ending the streak is just not the thing to do.

Yes it's true, damn true, John Cena will get a Hoganturn.

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

You do bring up an interesting & factual point because you are correct. Orton was offered the win by Taker himself (Vince even agreed to whatever the decision was between the two as both Vince & Taker felt Orton was the perfect choice) but Orton strongly declined. Many feel losing to Taker at Mania is considered an honor. Actually, Vince wanted Ted DiBiase Jr. to end the streak since Orton didn't want it but as time has gone on...Vince & Taker have seem to just come to the conclussion that ending the streak is just not the thing to do.
    I agree that the streak should not be broken
    Profile Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krysys View Post
    I agree that the streak should not be broken
    I agree as well. There was only a few guys I ever pictured ending the streak that was either Rock, Austin, HBK or Orton. With those guys out of the picture though, Taker's streak stays in tack.

I agree as well. There was only a few guys I ever pictured ending the streak that was either Rock, Austin, HBK or Orton. With those guys out of the picture though, Taker's streak stays in tack.
    I'm gonna say this now if Cena ends the streak we riot!!
    Profile Retired